post any random Mario thought on your mind

is it just me or would the music that plays after the animal crossing track do well in a funeral home?

So I was playing Mario Superstar Baseball with a friend and while we were watching the intro, he said Yoshi can't read (referring to when the characters are reading Bowser's flyer). What a load of-

Also, this needs to be in a game.
XcQ8bOW.jpg

JG Wentworth said:
is it just me or would the music that plays after the animal crossing track do well in a funeral home?

You mean The Roost music? I guess....?

JG Wentworth said:

1. Which Animal Crossing game?

2. Which soundtrack?

3. Wrong thread. This is a Mario topic not Animal Crossing/general video games topic.

Ash's Froakie said:
JG Wentworth said:

2. Which soundtrack?

3. Wrong thread. This is a Mario topic not Animal Crossing/general video games topic.

I believe that he/she's referring to Mario Kart 8's Animal Crossing race track, which is called Animal Crossing.

Thanks for reading.

winstein said:
Ash's Froakie said:
JG Wentworth said:

2. Which soundtrack?

I believe that he/she's referring to Mario Kart 8's Animal Crossing race track, which is called Animal Crossing.

Thanks for reading.

Per.

btw im a he

I often wonder what the kid fans of Mario these days think of the franchise right now.

I mean most folk I find online are usually teenagers or older and aren't exactly the primary demographic for these games.

I think they like it. I remember I wore a Yoshi shirt at Target and a boy recognized that and made Yoshi noises (where I responded back with Yoshi noises)

Thats cute.

I bet they don't make such a huge fuss about things we older fans might.

you didn't ask why i even own and wear a yoshi shirt thank goodness

They don't, but I'm pretty sure they still like it

I still own my copy of SPM, no questions need to be asked.

Must be nice being them. Not worrying about stupid things like ''rpg characters'' or ''representation'' or whatever.

Well, nerds in general worry about more things than other people.

We are kinda stupid like that.

Myself included.

Ash's Froakie said:
So I was playing Mario Superstar Baseball with a friend and while we were watching the intro, he said Yoshi can't read (referring to when the characters are reading Bowser's flyer). What a load of-

Also, this needs to be in a game.
XcQ8bOW.jpg
It's unlicensed and probably not very high quality, but Mario still looks adorable (as if he's not adorable enough already).

Ash's Froakie said:
Warp pipes. Just how do they work? And Wouldn't it be awesome if they were real?
I'm not sure. I think they suck Mario through the same way glass tubes in 3D World work.

Mcmadness said:
I often wonder what the kid fans of Mario these days think of the franchise right now.

I mean most folk I find online are usually teenagers or older and aren't exactly the primary demographic for these games.
I know two kids from Steam and they're very nice, and they really like the Mario series. One of them goes far to kick the snot out of Sonic, though.

I see that sonic vs Mario mentality isn't completely gone.

I liked it better when they were enemies. But it wouldn't be in-character for Mario to dislike someone like Sonic, and the vice-versa probably for Sonic too.

Baby Luigi said:
I think they like it. I remember I wore a Yoshi shirt at Target and a boy recognized that and made Yoshi noises (where I responded back with Yoshi noises)

How do you do that? Yoshi is like near impossible to mimic.

I'm a girl, so naturally, I'm high pitched.

Dr. Mario said:
I liked it better when they were enemies. But it wouldn't be in-character for Mario to dislike someone like Sonic, and the vice-versa probably for Sonic too.

I don't think there is anyone Mario doesn't like. Even when he's mad at an enemy it's usually for what they are doing at that moment.

Lately, I've been thinking that with the amount of high-tech machinery that Bowser's Koopa Troopa has had throughout the years, there has to be someone who's responsible for designing them in the first place. And then, it dawned on me. What if one of Bowser's followers is a scientist and inventor? I then came up with the character, Professor Koopstein (a spoof of the name, Einstein).

Professor Koopstein would be Bowser's top ranking scientist, who is responsible for the many inventions that Bowser's troops use, which includes the airships, the tanks, and even Bowser's Koopa Clown Car. He'd also be the sworn rival of Professor E. Gadd, as both of them went to the same school, and have often competed for making the best inventions.

In terms of Koopstein's appearance, he'd basically be a Koopa Troopa who's wearing a white lab jacket, wears large glasses, and has messy white hair, but strangely, he doesn't wear any kind of footwear. His personality would be like a mad scientist, where he can be quite crazy, while also having a very high intelligence.

If it were possible to go back in time, the magic paintbrush that Bowser Jr. used in Super Mario Sunshine would actually be an invention that Koopstein made for Bowser Jr.; F.L.U.D.D. would still be E. Gadd's invention, which would further strengthen the rivalry between E. Gadd and Koopstein.

During the early years, Koopstein has constantly analyzed Mario's adventures in hopes of designing the right inventions that might be the answer to defeating him. After too many failures, however, Koopstein decides to get his hands dirty by using the inventions himself, in hopes of succeeding where Bowser's troops have failed.

Koopstein would begin fighting Mario himself in Super Mario Galaxy, where he'd try to defeat Mario with the Megaleg. He'd later combat Mario by using one of his own personal airships.

After Super Mario Galaxy, Koopstein would continue to antagonize Mario at times by using each of his new inventions to try to defeat Mario. These inventions would include his own personal Koopa Clown Car, the Megahammer, and even the Boomsday Machine.

As for Bowser Jr., Mario would still face him at times, but instead of relying only on technology, Bowser Jr. would rely on his own strengths, along with Koopstein's magic paintbrush; the same tool that he used in Super Mario Sunshine.

The reasoning for why I came up with the idea of Professor Koopstein was because I'm finding it quite stupid that Bowser Jr. is being stuck with relying on high-tech machines to fight Mario, and now he's even using the Koopa Clown Car to play tennis. That seems like a job more suited for a scientist, if not a generic enemy.

I prefer to think jr built them himself.

They stole them

If Koopenstein was a good scientist, he'd use the scientific method to deduce why Bowser keeps failing and realize that it's not the technology, it's Bowser's own incompetence and Mario's persistence. The most logical thing to do is probably try to reconcile with Mario and rule the world with love.

Back