post any random Mario thought on your mind

I like playing 32 races in a row with Hard CPUs and Frantic items in MKW, just to see how well I do with terrible drifters.

I prefer Battle Mode over Racing at times, you have to guess what the opponent is going to do next.

For racing, I normally play 200cc, Easy COM, and no items, It's more enjoyable to race without items than it is to race in time trials. Also, my favourite characters are better in 200cc.

Tiff said:
I prefer Battle Mode over Racing at times, you have to guess what the opponent is going to do next.

Battle is better because you make Wario's life miserable in that mode.

You should try making computers back up off the stage in Honeybee Hive in Mario Kart 7.

Get the game now.
Unless you have Mario Kart DS, then just play that on your 3DS.

I'm hesitant to change this on the wiki since it could just be rare, but apparently Doopliss can impersonate Mario's partners during his first battle, which in all my experience he never has done, simply not transforming until the event for his Mario form is triggered. Has this ever happened for anyone else?

Some day I hope that moveset editing in Smash Wii U can be expanded far enough in that we can create new commands, instead of only being able to edit already existing commands. Below is a hitbox concept that I did up for Giga Bowser, but can't actually implement right now.

1umGWtt.png

The hitbox setup shown above is for the SpecialSFall portion of Flying Slam. However, Giga Bowser's script data lacks that command, so he's currently not able to deal collateral damage with Flying Slam.

MnSG said:
The hitbox setup shown above is for the SpecialSFall portion of Flying Slam. However, Giga Bowser's script data lacks that command, so he's currently not able to deal collateral damage with Flying Slam.

You mean that Giga Bowser can't damage opponent when falling after using Flying Slam, unlike Bowser?

Princess Zelda said:
You mean that Giga Bowser can't damage opponent when falling after using Flying Slam, unlike Bowser?

That's basically what I mean by collateral damage. Bowser can damage other opponents while falling with Flying Slam, but Giga Bowser lacks that kind of property with his Flying Slam. You see, SpecialSFall is the command that gives the falling portion of Flying Slam collateral damage properties, but only Bowser's script data has that command present.

King Candy said:
I'm hesitant to change this on the wiki since it could just be rare, but apparently Doopliss can impersonate Mario's partners during his first battle, which in all my experience he never has done, simply not transforming until the event for his Mario form is triggered. Has this ever happened for anyone else?

Nope, he always turns into Mario after 3 turns.

YoshiGo99 said:
The penguin suit makes a weird noise when you grab it. Anyone noticed it?
It's certainly different from the other power-ups, if that's what you mean.

It does make a unique noise. Same with the Propeller Suit.

So I've been looking into real-life colored gold. Check it out:
colored_gold_by_just_call_me_j-dbbso4z.png

Purple gold (AuAl2) and blue gold (AuIn2 or AuGa2) are actually a thing (although blue gold is much more grey than blue, but there is a slightly bluish tint to it).
Rosalina's answer to PGP might be BGR.

From the looks of rumours and things, it looks like this will be a very Mario oriented E3.

Colour me excited.

Mario Odyssey alone is enough to hype me up, but then there's also the likeliness of the Superstar Saga remake...

and that rabbids thing i guess

I'm still hoping Waluigi finally gets his mainstream debut. But hey, as long as Odyssey continues looking as good as the first trailer, there's no way it'll be disappointing :D

There's also Mario & Sonic and SSB4 isn't a remore possibility. This makes for a confirmed Mario game (Super Mario Odyssey), two leaked Mario games (Rabbids Kingdom Battle and Superstar Saga DX/Bowser's Minions) an almost certain Mario game (Mario & Sonic) and a likely game featuring Mario (SSB4), I don't know what the NSMB team is doing, but a port of Super Mario Maker is more likely than a new NSMB game in my opinion.
Yep, I agree with E3 having most surely an high degree of Marioness.

You know I kinda wish I could go to E3 and just jeer through the entire presentation, if there is one, of Kingdom Battle. I still think it's one of the worst ideas ever. There's at least one other person from a Discord server I'm in who would be there doing it with me.

I mean, I honestly think they should give the Mario & Sonic Olympic series a rest. If they want a Mario/Sonic crossover why not something more story-driven that allows for the characters to interact more?

Also, I don't want any more Wii U ports. The Switch isn't the Wii U Plus, so I'd prefer an original Smash game. And a SMM sequel, though I'd make it compatible with the first game's levels.

Those are just my opinions on potential new Mario games.

Back