Who do you think will win the ballot?

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Not who you want, but who you think will win in the end.

i'll be surprised if a joke character doesn't get the most votes

K. Rool seems to be getting quite a few votes. I think he or a cut veteran from Brawl will win.

They didn't say that the character with the most amount of votes would get in.

They also didn't say it was for only one character.

Wolf if he's not already planned prior to the Ballot (But I think he's next after Lucas). Otherwise probably another returning veteran. I really don't know on Newcomers though. But I think even if it's a newcomer it will be at most a Luigified version of a character that's already in the roster (Ex: Dixie for Diddy, Tails for Sonic, Impa for Sheik, etc.). Cause so far DLC characters are a little more simple. Even with Mewtwo they just had to recreate his Melee moveset and just obviously buff it

Though like GP said they didn't say there can only be one. I feel like they could be taking suggestions so they can add characters throughout the next couple of years. For concern about Roster screen space. There was hidden files for arrows at least on the 3DS version that could leave room for a whole new page. (Not that I think DLC will add another 48-50 characters but they still can make room if need be.

As for who's most likely, I'd say K. Rool. My belief is that they already have plans for Wolf and he will be shown at E3 in June.

Not my most wanted character

I really have no idea, but again, I thought the ballot is a horrible idea already.

And I don't think the ballot would be representative of what most people want anyway, even if all responses were valid, realistic, and honest.

Probably K. Rool or Wolf or maybe even Isaac. Though I'm sure Wolf is coming back regardless.

The Janitor said:

Okay I wanted to start a Lanky Kong summon chant, but since that didn't work,

I'm like 90% sure one out of Ridley, Ice Climbers and King K. Rool will win tbh.

I don't think that there are THAT much joke voters.

I expect these a lot of joke votes like Shrek or Goku. Ridley would get a lot as well but's he's already appesred as a NPC.

The two characters that are realistic that I expect the most votes from are Wolf and K. Rool with the Chorus Boys not being far behind.

Isaac also has a very high chance of winning. Personally, even though I never played Golden Sun I would like to see him playable.

Honestly, Shovel Knight, or K. Rool, or even a returning character. No one extraordinary imo

My two bets:

King K. Rool- Donkey Kong needed another character and a lot of people wanted him in, so many people were disappointed he didn't get in so he might be it.

Banjo Kazooie-Nintendo recently said they'll allow voting for him, a lot of people wanted him in since Melee, many people were sad he's not Nintendo anymore, but since Nintendo said they'll allow it if he has the most votes...I think more people are gonna look up to him.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/04/05/nintendo-of-america-representative-says-any-video-game-character-is-eligible-for-super-smash-bros/

Apologies for the double post.

ePRKw1S.jpg

Been seeing this picture around the internet, showing early results of the Ballot.

From what I've been hearing, K. Rool has a huge lead.

I think we're getting K. Rool and Inkling for sure.

how can people see what the votes are?? (adding on to this, i wonder if it takes all the versions of the poll into consideration or just the us one...)
also that image looks different to what i saw before. theres some additional characters so maybe its just a newer version, idk
interesting how karate joe has more votes than chorus kids
also are the third-party characters in order as well because i find it really hard to believe that banjo-kazooie is in last

>Isaac is fifth

If this is legit I like how this is going, though pfft at a ton of these appearing.

Back