Amiibo

Re: What amiibos do you own?

With all the Investors things going on. We have a list of the most popular/most bought Amiibos in each region

CSev-L0W4AA4RyU.jpg

Link reigns supreme in the US and Europe though the Animal Crossing Cards seem to have been an instant hit in Japan.

This may be somewhat inflated by most of these being Amiibo that easy to get compared to the others though...

But hey, an interesting tidbit is that all 8 of the Original 8 starters in Smash 64 made it to the Top 10 in Europe. I'm also quite proud to see Sonic is #9 in the US ^^

Japanese has good taste in Mario. I don't blame them either; the Super Mario series Mario has a better facial mold than Smash Bros. Mario.

Wait, how can Animal Crossing cards outsell amiibos that have been out for a while?

Something tells me it's just a relative time-window rather than lifetime sales

went to the mall yesterday and was a little surprised to see mewtwo amiibos, i had no idea mewtwo was already released. he looks really cool, but i didn't get him

hurry up and announce the lucas and roy amiibos already nintendo [nobbc]:mad:[/nobbc]

AMIIBODEALDEANO.png

Every time Baby Luigi and I show this (box intact) to our bird, she freaks out.

Got Mewtwo.

Now I patiently wait for Lucas to go up some time when I'm already asleep. He's really the only Amiibo I want left, which is a good thing, although the Wolf Link one with Midna is kind of tempting...

Got Duck Hunt Duo and the Miis.
Went on a amiibo craze since the last time I posted here and now I have 41. The only Smash ones I don't own are Ike, Shulk, Rosalina, MK, Ness, Greninja, Jigglypuff, R.O.B., Game and Watch and Mewtwo.

All bought in a store without preorders at MSRP.

The ones left that I want are the following
Fox
Falco
Mr. Game & Watch
Lucas
Yarn Yoshis (mainly pink and blue)

The ones I don't want but would be nice to have
The Fire Emblem assholes
Greninja
Dark Pit
Pit
Meta Knight
R.O.B.
Samus
Shulk
Wii Fit Trainer

What's garbage to me is treasure for others
Mewtwo
Sonic
Pikachu
Miis
Lucario
Duck Hunt
Charizard
Cirrus (in the future).

I'd put the Super Mario series Yoshi amiibo under "The ones I don't want but would be nice to have"

It might not be so bad since the Retro 3-pack was Gamestop exclusive, and it's not that hard to find.

nah, who am I kidding, just another Fire Emblem asshole I won't get.

oh roy's gamestop exclusive??
and gamestop here is eb games
and the stock here is shit

lol

Got Marth, Fox, Mewtwo, Tom Nook, Mabel, Cyrus, Reese, and K.K Slider

Made my Mario plushie ride the Pink Yarn Yoshi, and disaster ensued. For the Magikoopa plushie.

GBAToad said:
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Palutena
Dr. Mario
Toad
Bowser (MP version because it looks da bess)
Robin
Wario
Ness
Marth
Lucina
Classic Mario
King Dedede
Duck Hunt Duo
Mr. Game and Watch
Olimar - sis
amiibo sales convinced me to buy duck hunt duo, now i've got all of the characters i regularly play as minus lucas and roy

i was really tempted to get K.K. Slider instead but then i realised i'll never use him for anything because amiibo party is shit

Don't know if I've even pointed it out in this thread, but I have the classic 30th anniversary Mario Amiibo since a while now.

My sister says she's getting me an amiibo for Christmas. Most likely Mewtwo.

I just bought a Pac-Man Amiibo today. The supermarket I went to happened to have one available (It also had Mewtwo and Zero Suit Samus). If I ever come across a Mega Man I'll probably for sure get it just to have Mario, Sonic, Megaman, and Pac-Man together (Might consider getting Ryu and Cloud if I come across them to have the full 3rd Party set later on but I'm pretty sure they'll be hard to find being DLC Character Amiibo AND Third Party. Though I did see Mewtwo Amiibos at least in the same Supermarket when I picked up Pac-Man)

amiibo stock has greatly improved, I think it's more surprising if DLC characters don't get an ample stock

Amiibo stock seems much better now. My parents ended up getting Ganon, ZSS and Falco for me for Christmas. I didn't see Mewtwo at the store though.

Back