E3 2015 Hopes and Speculation

That wouldn't work because there are no Koopas or Goombas or any other common Mario enemies besides Bob-ombs and Pokeys.

They could always go the Super Mario Bros. Crossover route and use alternate skins.

so I guess I'm the only one excited for more Persona 5 information?

Crocodile Dippy said:
so I guess I'm the only one excited for more Persona 5 information?
Technically yes I'd guess, I'm only interested in more.

Mainly because I'll more than likely never be able to play the game for myself.

Zelda U, Star Fox and the AAA industry making interesting games that i actually will want to get for my ps4 rather than create more mediocrity.

Fawful said:
Magikrazy said:
Mario Maker (more graphic styles)
What else could they do? I think they pretty much covered everything.
It's probably wishful thinking, but I'd love them forever if they added Super Paper Mario's art style.

On that note,

*ahem*

PAPER MARIO HYPE
Actually, this would be a pretty cool idea.

I have a feeling that Pokémon will do something for its 20th anniversary. I'm not sure if any plans will first be revealed at this E3, but I have a feeling it will happen soon.

BTW, do y'all think a Pokémon launch title could work?

I know there were Goombas and Koopas in SPM as well as Pokeys, Hammer Bros, etc, so it could work, but yeah. It is wishful thinking (and it would be weird seeing Paper Mario not using his hammer or having any RPG elements).

Fawful said:
It's probably wishful thinking, but I'd love them forever if they added Super Paper Mario's art style.

SPM had decent enemy sprites for the usual Mario characters, but to be honest, I wasn't that big on the art style. A lot of the characters were just lines and shapes and stuff and it's not bad per se, but it just something that I rather not bring back. The backgrounds were decent, but I wouldn't want them back either. I mean, I wasn't that big on TTYD's backgrounds either. I completely loved Paper Mario's art style though.

Mewtwo said:
Is Mewtwo in it? After all it is a mew racing game.

That's it. I want a Pokemon Kart racing game now for some reason.

Likely:
Splatoon
Zelda U
Star Fox
FE: if
Codename STEAM

I hope:
Yoshi's Wooly World (I don't want it released this year I just want info on it)
New DKC (to finish up Retro's DKC reboot trilogy)
F-Zero game
Mario Sports title (preferably something not yet made like American football or Laser-Tag but Baseball is good too)
Animal Crossing U
Rosalina's own game

Rayquaza said:
Likely:
Splatoon
You are aware that Splatoon is coming out in May and E3 2015 takes place from 16 June to 18 June, right?

also no new animal crossing unless it's new leaf 2 where you can marry isabelle

I'd like a new 2D Mario game. NSMB is just a title anyhow so it could be as original as original could be and they'd still call it NSMB

Magikrazy said:
They're only at 2.
They're only numbering the handheld titles so people will get the illusion that it's not been rehashed as much as it has.

Aside from NSMB DS, the two console ones are superior to NSMB2 anyhow so I don't get why they're not included in the "series."

Fawful said:
Magikrazy said:
They're only at 2.
They're only numbering the handheld titles so people will get the illusion that it's not been rehashed as much as it has.

Aside from NSMB DS, the two console ones are superior to NSMB2 anyhow so I don't get why they're not included in the "series."
NSMB is superior to 2 and Wii. Heck, it's arguably better than U.

Lumastar said:
Fawful said:
Magikrazy said:
They're only at 2.

NSMB is superior [the] Wii.
HOW? Unless you mean inferior instead.

^Well that explains why I found nearly no enjoyment in them.

I did have one other guy playing 3D World with me, but that's about as far as I've gone as far as multiplayer Mario platformers.

Back