What Nintendo 64 game would you like to see remade?

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
The Nintendo 64 system had a lot of amazing games. Nintendo seems to agree with me, as they like remaking the games from that era. Super Mario 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Star Fox 64, Ocarina of Time, and now Majora's Mask. What could possibly be next?

I'd love to see Donkey Kong 64 remade. I haven't played it in several years, and I think it would benefit from a remake. Of course, Nintendo doesn't really do much with Donkey Kong nowadays, so I doubt it would happen.

Donkey Kong 64 would be great, considering the fact that it is a bit bigger than several other N64 games, it's never been remade before, and it came later in the N64's life cycle. Also, it has gained quite the internet popularity (EXTEND DONG, Lanky posting, etc.).

DragonFreak said:
Oh let me see....Kirby and the Crystal Shards, Banjo-Kazooie, Yoshi Story, Diddy Kong Racing, Pokemon Snap, and maybe Conker's Bad Fur Day.

This but I'd like to add that maybe they could do a remake of the original Mario Party trilogy and do something like Metroid Prime Trilogy

Meta Blastoise said:
This but I'd like to add that maybe they could do a remake of the original Mario Party trilogy and do something like Metroid Prime Trilogy
Good idea! And while they're add it, they can add Mario Party 4 as well.

DragonFreak said:
Oh let me see....Kirby and the Crystal Shards Good one!, Banjo-Kazooie Only on Xbox., Yoshi Story Meh. Only way I could see is Yarn Yoshi's Story for e-shop only., Diddy Kong Racing Already done, though they should really re-release it., Pokemon Snap Could happen, but it needs more 'mon., and maybe Conker's Bad Fur Day Already happened, Xbox only, and I doubt it will be remade again..

Banjo-Kazooie should definitely get a remake.
Magikrazy said:
Of course, Nintendo Microsoft doesn't really do much with Donkey Kong Banjo nowadays, so I doubt it would happen.

mischeif makers, the bomberman games, turok games, extreme-g games, and tactics ogre 64,

Donkey Kong 64 and Kirby & the Crystal Shards

yoshis story (or a sequel), crystal shards, puzzle league cause that was top

Dinomic Duo said:
Mario Kart 64

The original Smash Bros (preferably remade for 3DS)
What would be the point?

There are sequels every time a new console is released. They would benefit more from a Virtual Console port.
Lumastar said:
What about Paper Mario?
I would love this.

Donkey Kong 64, Kirby & the Crystal Shards, and Paper Mario.

Donkey Kong 64 would be a good choice. It's got a ton of content and it's one of my favourite N64 games out there. Of course there will be problems with that, seeing as how Rare is owned by Microsoft now. Ah, well.

Another game I'd really like to see remade on the 3DS is Bomberman 64 2: The Second Attack! It's an awesome game with a great story and an even greater soundtrack. I feel like not many people have played it, and it's way too hard to find a copy as it is. It would be perfect for a remake.

I'd also be interested in seeing remakes of Paper Mario, Yoshi's Story, or Kirby 64.

Super Smash Bros. 64. Actually, it's the exact same game, down to the graphics and sound effects, but with new content.

It's never going to happen, but I can imagine, huh?

Mario Party X said:
Super Smash Bros. 64. Actually, it's the exact same game, down to the graphics and sound effects, but with new content.

It's never going to happen, but I can imagine, huh?

I'd prefer they make free sm4sh DLC that has all the Smash 64 stages, original Classic mode, unique Break the target stages, and the board the platforms

Meh, I don't like Smush as much as 64 Smash.

RareMan7 said:
Donkey Kong 64 would be a good choice. It's got a ton of content and it's one of my favourite N64 games out there. Of course there will be problems with that, seeing as how Rare is owned by Microsoft now. Ah, well.
Not really. It's Nintendo's game, and they can re-release it if they want to.

They would, however, need to completely change a certain section of the game where you need to play Jetpac (an old arcade game made by Rareware) and Donkey Kong (the original arcade version that Nintendo does not own the rights to).

Back