The Kirby thread for everything Kirby

Ah well, phooey on em.

I'll enjoy my kirby games just fine without em.

Waddle Dee and Doo are my favourites.

I don't agree with them being better but I do agree on them being cuter.

I don't know. There's something about them that makes me want to play as them badly, but the only game I can do that is Super Star, and even then I need to be Player 2.

Well Ultra has helper to hero, but I guess thats hardly enough.

I just want to say, I love King Dedede. He's not much of a villain (which is fine by me, I prefer it when he's on Kirby's side) but his boss fights are always a great enjoyment for me and playing as him is great too. As my favourite Kirby character I was enthralled in how he had such a big role in Triple Deluxe.

Would you like it if Bowser and Dedede intermingled (a bit of that happened in Subspace Emissary)

Certainly! Though they'd probably be on opposing sides.

I think it's pretty obvious who my favorite Kirby character is. I was a bit upset when he wasn't playable in Triple Deluxe

RTDL's biggest mistake was forcing player 1 to be kirby.

But aren't there some areas where you NEED to use a Kirby to activate special abilities?

Well just make those levels not playable.

There is not enough Kirby talk in this thread.

Just noticed this thread :P

I really enjoy, the Kirby games. The music is pretty good and catchy, I probably hum it the most out of any video game series.

My favourite copy ability is Mirror, followed by Water and Beam.

I'm probably the only person, but I'd love to see a Kirby, Pokemon cross-over.

Duskull said:
Just noticed this thread :P

I really enjoy, the Kirby games. The music is pretty good and catchy, I probably hum it the most out of any video game series.

My favourite copy ability is Mirror, followed by Water and Beam.

I'm probably the only person, but I'd love to see a Kirby, Pokemon cross-over.
Strange idea, but I think it can work.

Kirby eating Pokémon and gaining their powers?

Please make it happen, Nintendo, HAL, and Game Freak.

Kirby 64 was a great game full of wonderful combos
also quick question is the L button used for anything in Kirby Triple Deluxe?

The Hound said:
also quick question is the L button used for anything in Kirby Triple Deluxe?

The L button functions the same as the R button, which is to shield.

Apparently there was a Kirby sale on the eShop this week (Dedede Drum Dash, Kirby's Adventure, Kirby Star Stacker, Kirby Block Ball and Kirby's Pinball Land), all of which will end on the 7th May.

Today is the 7th May, somehow things are still discounted but I'll take it and feel torn on whether or not I should swipe anything.

And it's "Kirby weeks", so I presume other Kirby games will be on discounts in later weeks if I didn't just catch the passing wind of this.

Lyn said:
Apparently there was a Kirby sale on the eShop this week (Dedede Drum Dash, Kirby's Adventure, Kirby Star Stacker, Kirby Block Ball and Kirby's Pinball Land), all of which will end on the 7th May.

Today is the 7th May, somehow things are still discounted but I'll take it and feel torn on whether or not I should swipe anything.

And it's "Kirby weeks", so I presume other Kirby games will be on discounts in later weeks if I didn't just catch the passing wind of this.

Have you played Adventure?

Yeah it was my first Kirby game.

The mentioned sale is still on here somehow, though. Guess it ends after today.

Lumastar said:
2. How much is Dedede's Drum Dash DX with the sale?
£4.39-ish, it's 30% off.

Europeans (and anyone else), the next set is out; Kirby Triple Deluxe, 28% off.

Kind of disappointing, honestly.

I've played Kirby Air Ride today and recently

First off, I think the Bulk Star is a bit underrated. Sure it sucks at racing and gliding but at Destruction Derby and Vs. King Dedede, it's a beast.

Second, I hate the Shadow Star and Swerve Star. The former because the CPUs love to use it and it's very dangerous in City Trial and the latter because it's broken and it's not even fun to use.

Third, the Dragoon sucks.

Back