Jolly Roger Bay Theory

Huh, well, making up these kinds of "theories" requires drawing patterns where none really exist and the presenting it as it actually happened. The reason we're dismissing this is how quite loosely connected everything is, and I think that it comes off as more laughable rather than "that's interesting". And it can get annoying if people start believing it as fact or something like that (like Mario is a psychopath).

Fans might come up with interesting the lore of the Hell Tree people in Super Mario Galaxy. I usually think they have a sad backstory or something, especially when you first see them, it's the rather melancholic music of the frozen Freezeflame Galaxy.

While I don't think they have any sort of connection, I congratulate you for finding those similarities. I found your theory pretty cool! :) Hopefully they'll use an idea like that in the future.

Just to show I'm not a complete asshole towards fan theories, I'll post one myself.

Why are there bombs in Bowser's arenas? Well Peach used her special il-defined power and put them there.

Why? Because just before you fight Bowser the first time there is a sign there specifically put there by her informing Mario of how to beat Bowser.

Back