Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

Re: Nintendo Direct Thread

GalacticPetey said:
[nobbc][youtube]http://www.nintendo.co.jp/nintendo_direct/20150531/index.html[/youtube][/nobbc]
>mrw

If Roy's DLC is revealed via Japanese direct, that may increase the chance Ryu won't be our only DLC reveal at E3 cause I doubt they just do one reveal in the digital event. They may even do the same thing they did with Miis, Palutena, and even Pac-Man like last year where we started out with the Mii Fighters at the very start then one more reveal at the end and another surprise in the night hours of the same Day.

Now I won't say I'm certain that will happen. Though it could very well still happen even if Roy isn't revealed in the direct. Because maybe in terms of Smash reveals we get the exact date of Lucas' release date and after which we are told that yet another returning character enters the fray which would end up being Roy. Then at the end it may very well be talking about Star Fox Wii U where there will also be a sudden Smash trailer revealing Wolf, possibly announced to come out close to Star Fox Wii U's release date. Then Ryu would be revealed like Pac-Man was last E3 being the sudden 3rd Party reveal late at night.

I could very well be wrong on this and/or the order might be mixed up and/or Wolf won't show up just yet (I'd be ultimately surprised if Wolf never actually becomes DLC, if another character other then Roy and Ryu is revealed I think Wolf would be for the sake of Star Fox Wii U) but I'm bringing it up as a possibility of Smash Character DLC plans.

i suspect that roy won't be announced in the direct

but i do believe that they'll all be announced at e3, lucas not being given a price yet despite mewtwo having a price and the presence of placeholder stage data in one of the latest updates makes me believe they might release them all as a pack or something

they're talking about mario & sonic at the next olympic games right now.

i missed the beginning unfortunately

super mario galaxy 1 for wii u vc

also wii punch out and trauma center

more yarn yoshi non amiibo skins
lakitu and poochy in yarn yoshi
buy items from an ingame shop while paused
and then the amiibo trailer again

new amiibo wave for 30/7 with dr mario bowser jr and olimar

namco has a new wii u game with zombies and katanas, called project treasure

something that looks like an animal crossing spinoff for nintendo 3ds, with a lot of cats
might be something entirely different though, not sure

monster hunter with dinosaurs by capcom for new nintendo 3ds???
yep, monster hunter X (cross)
wait its for normal nintendo 3ds nvm

aaand its over

rewatching from the start, first off was dq8 for 3ds info
looks exactly like the ps2 version

super robot taisen bx next

after that tobidasu nyanko something
eshop game with cats which is basically a crazy TD game judging from what it looks like

now fire emblem if
build your own village mode
"my castle"
training fights in the village, and also appearently enemies can attack
if you use fire emblem amiibos, marth, ike, lucina and robin will spawn in your village and you can fight against them
and i think he said something of a downloadable demo but only for japanese users after the direct

after that rizuru tengoku za basuto + (no idea what this means) now in eshop

animal crossing happy home designer info
with amiibo cards etc
amiibo scanner 2500 yen (thats not even 10€ xD)
special edition new nintendo 3ds xl
also blends for the regular new nintendo 3ds

famicom remix ultimate for 3ds info
watch replays of top players
a speedrun version of super mario bros (mightve been in ultimate nes remix already, i didnt buy that)

new pokemon mystery dungeon info

new chibi robo game
guru guru chibi-robo
lol it uses the life meter from super mario sunshine
2d jump n run mode
and hes moses, literally
chibi robo amiibo
turns into super chibi robo if scanned

dr mario & sai ken boku metsu (dr mario collection)
with dr mario, dr luigi and well this saikenbokumetsu thingy
some new special items in normal dr mario
2 player online mode
also local

aand now thats everything. there were also some release dates but i dont care giving all of them since theyre only for japan anyways

goddamn yoshi's woolly world looks amazing

Eri Ayase said:

i think there was some fe and ac stuff near the beginning, apparently.

a chibi robo game too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUxgnYVD_-Q

here it is for anyone who missed it

lots of animal crossing happy home designer stuff, i'll definitely buy the card/nfc combo if it comes to the west
chibi robo looks cool, and it gets an amiibo lol

chibi robo amiibo is going to go up in japan, sell out in 10 nanoseconds, and never have a release in america

also a new dr. mario compilation was announced, includes dr. mario, dr. luigi, germ buster (that thing from brain age). local and online 1v1 were confirmed

but most importantly, it finally adds new things such as power ups and special items, fuckin revolutionary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ndmqed_xOQ

'gyakuten' lol

Eri Ayase said:

super mario galaxy 1 for wii u vc

also wii punch out and trauma center

more yarn yoshi non amiibo skins
lakitu and poochy in yarn yoshi
buy items from an ingame shop while paused
and then the amiibo trailer again

new amiibo wave for 30/7 with dr mario bowser jr and olimar

namco has a new wii u game with zombies and katanas, called project treasure

something that looks like an animal crossing spinoff for nintendo 3ds, with a lot of cats
might be something entirely different though, not sure

monster hunter with dinosaurs by capcom for new nintendo 3ds???
yep, monster hunter X (cross)
wait its for normal nintendo 3ds nvm

aaand its over

rewatching from the start, first off was dq8 for 3ds info
looks exactly like the ps2 version

super robot taisen bx next

after that tobidasu nyanko something
eshop game with cats which is basically a crazy TD game judging from what it looks like

now fire emblem if
build your own village mode
"my castle"
training fights in the village, and also appearently enemies can attack
if you use fire emblem amiibos, marth, ike, lucina and robin will spawn in your village and you can fight against them
and i think he said something of a downloadable demo but only for japanese users after the direct

after that rizuru tengoku za basuto + (no idea what this means) now in eshop

animal crossing happy home designer info
with amiibo cards etc
amiibo scanner 2500 yen (thats not even 10€ xD)
special edition new nintendo 3ds xl
also blends for the regular new nintendo 3ds

famicom remix ultimate for 3ds info
watch replays of top players
a speedrun version of super mario bros (mightve been in ultimate nes remix already, i didnt buy that)

new pokemon mystery dungeon info

new chibi robo game
guru guru chibi-robo
lol it uses the life meter from super mario sunshine
2d jump n run mode
and hes moses, literally
chibi robo amiibo
turns into super chibi robo if scanned

dr mario & sai ken boku metsu (dr mario collection)
with dr mario, dr luigi and well this saikenbokumetsu thingy
some new special items in normal dr mario
2 player online mode
also local

aand now thats everything. there were also some release dates but i dont care giving all of them since theyre only for japan anyways

this is everything that was in the direct, in wrong order however

wow quite a lot of stuff was covered for a single region direct

can't wait for e3 so that most of this can be announced for everyone else

The direct was mostly meh (for me, I guess it was nice having more info on games some people were excited for), especially with the new Mario & Sonic announcement.

if i hear yoshi's wooly world is good i'll get it but right now i'm not crazy about it

-Chibi Robo: Zip Lash announced for the October, with a special Chibi Robo amiibo exclusive to the bundle with the game
-Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure announced for June 11th, you can pre-purchase now though
-Super Pokémon Mystery Dungeon announced for this Winter, with every known Pokémon (twenty starters)
-Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games announced but no mentioned release date, and there's going to be exclusive events for each version
-Splatoon gets a new map and the NES Zapper today at "7PM" (probs Pacific), plus Ranked Battles have now become available
-Art Academy: Home Studio announced for the Wii U eShop (June 25th, pre-purchasse possible), time-lapse paintings are now possible to upload
-Project Treasure has a gameplay trailer coming on the Nintendo channel
-Nintendo's E3 showing will focus on a variety of their games that are planned to release in 2015 or early 2016
-Nintendo World Championships is set to begin at 3PM Pacific Time on June 14th
-Little Battlers EXperience announced for August 21st release
-Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition actually has a second batch of eight worlds, while Puzzle & Dragons Z actually has a second continent of levels plus weekly distributions
-Bravely Second: End Layer confirmed for Western release in 2016

the fuck

im not bothering to watch all that, but why does square enix show all their nintendo shit now when they have their own e3 pres-

oh

oh

I think they're announcing this info so that they can get it in before E3 since they may not be presenting this at E3. It's making me excited because if I'm right, then there is a lot of stuff they'll reveal and more time for that stuff!

yes

i think they want to get all the nintendo shit off so they can focus on the other consoles/whatever else theyre showing, its square enix after all, theyve shown us that they can and will do about anything.

also the fact that theyre going at the same time as nintendo's presentation

im honestly torn between which one i will watch live

Back