I have $50 on the Eshop. Recommend me stuff to buy?

NEXandGBX

One Tough Cream Puff
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
NEXandGBX
This time, there's nothing i'm really thinking about, so suggest away!

Servers is down but I got Bayo 2and server is down before I could get Bayo 1, hopefully it will be up tonight

You may want to try Dillon's Rolling Western, and the sequel if you end up liking that.

There's also Pushmo, and if you like that then Crashmo and Pushmo World.

I also recommend the Picross e series, as they're rather engaging puzzle games that are fairly cheap and good to pick up whenever.

the original shantae and risky's revenge

good games

Glaceon said:
I also recommend the Picross e series, as they're rather engaging puzzle games that are fairly cheap and good to pick up whenever.

there are 5 of them so if you're ever on a plane, get all of these before the trip somehow and just play them then

trust me, it's better to go through picross puzzles in a moving transportational vehicle than it is sitting on a couch

Shovel Knight
Purchased. I now have about 33 dollars left.

Bayonetta 2
DKC Tropical Freeze
Both would go over my budget slightly due to tax even if I didn't purchase Shovel Knight.

Bayonetta
Doesn't really seem like a game I would play. Plus, I think it still goes over my current eshop money with tax.

Dillon's Rolling Western (and DRW: Last Ranger)
I know nothing about it, so i'll probably look into it later.

Pushmo series
I had the original on my old 3DS (before I got an XL), but I didn't really play it that much.

Picross e series
If i'm ever on a long trip somewhere, usually my retail games keep me very occupied.

Mega Man games
I really like these, I just suck at them.

Shantae series
Looks pretty interesting. Added them to my Eshop wishlist in case I get something else.

child of light is pretty good on pc (what I've played of it at least)
not sure what the eshop version is like but i'd definitely advise having a look

I doesn't have a tax for eshop, look up google for zip codes which doesn't have taxes like mine

Back