Stage Builder, what have you created?

Meta Knight

Accepting applications for The 'Shroom
Core 'Shroom Staff
A topic to share your stage builder creations in SSB4 Wii U. I made this one that's supposed to look like Bowser's Airship from SMB3, but I can probably make something better later.

I made a sealed stage:
zlCfzSrjG8Mqg2dyU1

But somehow it can be escaped:
zlCfzSrkChwCLp6CYR

Cool, where's your character?

Oh, that's better.

I wish I can make that a screensaver.

zlCfzStF22sKEbmPOn

zlCfzStk5-kv_UN_hz

So basically so far while I think the stage builder nearly nails it when it comes to making static terrain, it's really, really lacking in everything else. Having more (or more accurately any) decoration options would be nice, but the lack of almost all of the stage hazards and gimmicks from Brawl's stage builder is really somewhat disappointing.

I got an idea for one of them, maybe the same way that lava is created could be used to make ice platforms and danger zones too.

I've made a few stages I'll post soon, but I'm really sad you can't play large stages in 8-player smash.

I just finished making a stage based off the end of a Bowser's Castle in SMB1 where you fight Bowser. The song is the Lost Levels medley. I'm gonna do a stage based off the Bonus Stage in Ice Climbers

Pfft, when I read the title, I expected this to be a thread complaining about how the Stage Builder fixed one thing but created another.

This is a stage my sis and I created to express our inner sadistic selves. I'll write it in ASCII

It isn't the exact stage, there's more platforms to the right, but here are its features

C = Strong Cannon
c = Weak Cannon
W= Wall
L= Lava

WW C WW
WW WW
WW WW
WL LW
WWWWW WL LW
c WL LW
WL LW
c WLLLLLLLW
WWWWWWWWW

• The Walls can't be grabbed
  • You can escape out of this by DI'ing, but not before you succumb to heavy damage
  • The cannon on the top points downward
  • The cannons in the bottom point toward each other, with the top platforms blocking you so you can't get back up.
  • Wario loves this stage

zlCfzSwkKREHqANP7m

zlCfzSwkMl4hE0o5_N

In the first image, there's a downward-pointing cannon at the top of the lava pit.

I was not kidding when I said I hated Yoshi.

You know, if you place a cannon so the end is inside a solid area, if someone gets in the cannon, they go through. So, if you wanted, you could trap a fighter in a tiny cave filled with lava that's impossible to get out of.

I made it kind of escapable because the point is to torture people AND have them lose the match. It's extremely easy to SD in that stage, thanks to the multitude of cannons pointing to the blast line.

Back