Mario Kart 8 DLC

What Egg Cup/Triforce Cup Course did you like?

• Total voters
Dr. Mario said:
If Yoshi Circuit, SNES Rainbow Road, and Excitebike (to an extent) didn't ruin the love streak, then I'd vote all of the above.

But my vote goes toward Hyrule Circuit, Dragon Driftway, and Mute City in that order.

Don't care what you say about Yoshi Circuit's appearance, it's just as generic as Mario Circuit GBA or Mario Circuit Wii U or just Mario tracks in general. With nasty bloom at points.

SNES Rainbow Road is okay, but it's still a boring track.

Tanooki Mario and Link are the second-best things in the DLC. :3
My Reviews:
GCN Yoshi Circuit-Good, Great Graphics
Excitebike Arena-Best Music, Best Stunts
Dragon Driftway-My eyes hurt
Mute City-Fast and Great!
Wii Wario's Gold Mine-Not as hard like the old one
SNES Rainbow Road-2nd Favorite, Great Music and Graphics
Ice Ice Outpost-Meh
Hyrule Circuit-Although i don't like Zelda, it's a good track

And those are my reviews

I really find myself enjoying Ice Ice Outpost, looks like I have a new favourite.

I like Dragon Driftway a lot for some reason. The music's great. Also, the extra details in Mute City and Hyrule Circuit just make me smile.

when i hear dragon driftway's theme, i just think of chinese music in general

like pagoda peak and chai kingdom

Baby Luigi said:
when i hear dragon driftway's theme, i just think of chinese music in general

like pagoda peak and chai kingdom

When I hear it, I always think of the Angry Birds Seasons, Moon Festival theme. I do like the theme though, the added beats makes it sound much better which I don't usually like too much on the themes.

Iggy Koopa7777 said:
I cannot wait for Animal Crossing X to come out

who can?

Iggy Koopa7777 said:
The part the infuriates me is that it costs money.
Microscoft is the worst.
they charge you just to play with your friends

But it's worth it

of course it costs money, there's development time that goes into there

and to be fair, microsoft needs money to keep their online servers up. it's arguably better than nintendo's free wifi system

gee you guys sure are bright and cheery aren't you?

While these courses are nice, it bothers me that they're recycling courses while others, particularly from Super Circuit, go unused.

Valerius Dover said:
While these courses are nice, it bothers me that they're recycling courses while others, particularly from Super Circuit, go unused.

Especially since Super Circuit has a plethora of unique tracks that are ignored in favor of generic circuit and bowser castle

give me a break

Back