Post where you're from to help me with this project

Reason is in the OP

Peri Peri said:
What exactly is the point of this?
Userpedia project, read the OP.

Peri Peri said:
Yeah but what's the point of the template? Maybe I just don't get userpedia.
Oh, my bad. Well, I don't really understand myself, but I'll just go with it.

Peri Peri said:
Yeah but what's the point of the template? Maybe I just don't get userpedia.
Userpedia is about us, the point of the template is finding users by country.

It's your choice. It's only your country, but if you feel insecure or unwilling no-one's forcing you.

Peri Peri said:
What exactly is the point of this?

The "point" is to take all the individual location information and make it easier accessible on a larger scale. That way, if the template gets big enough, users will be able to look up their country and see how many others live there as well.

It isn't absolutely necessary for the continued survival of this community, it's just a thing for fun. I mean, most people fill out their forum profiles and signatures too, despite it having no practical point either.

EDIT:
Also, the template is now open for editing, so if you have an UP account, you can now add yourself (if you're already listed under "unsorted", don't forget to remove your name there).

Or you can keep posting here and I'll add you later.

Javelin said:
Lakituthequick said:
Javelin said:
sometimes i swear you do this pointless correction thing on purpose
Well of course it's on purpose. I'm sorry for trying to be helpful and avoiding misunderstandings, hope you didn't break bones because of it.

Sometimes I swear you always pick me for that nonsense.
i'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that england is a part of great britain

your problem is that you're "clarifying" things that are already understood, which is pointless and comes across as you trying to appear smart for whatever reason
No shit everyone knows England lies in GB. The point was that England is not a country per sé, but the UK is (not GB, that was a mistake of mine). I was clarifying that, as that is a common mistake. It is differently noted in different places, I do have troubles finding which one is correct.

I ain't perfect.

You just put {{Users}} at the bottom of your article, preferably above the categories if there are any. That will make it show up.

Lakituthequick said:
Javelin said:
i'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that england is a part of great britain

your problem is that you're "clarifying" things that are already understood, which is pointless and comes across as you trying to appear smart for whatever reason
No shit everyone knows England lies in GB. The point was that England is not a country per sé, but the UK is (not GB, that was a mistake of mine). I was clarifying that, as that is a common mistake. It is differently noted in different places, I do have troubles finding which one is correct.

I ain't perfect.
we've established that it is, in fact a country
per sé

Hemu is from India.
Neurario and SKmarioman are both from australia.

I hope I helped.

Sylveon said:
Hemu is from India.
Neurario and SKmarioman are both from australia.

I hope I helped.

Hemu lives in Minnesota

Wait. Sorry.

Groden is actually in New Mexico according to his Userpedia page

idk where i heard groden is from michigan

Magikrazy said:
Wait. Sorry.

Groden is actually in New Mexico according to his Userpedia page

idk where i heard groden is from michigan

Because it's actually Michigan.

Magikrazy said:
Magikrazy said:
United States, Michigan
Also from Michigan are BMB, FunkyK38, SonicMario, Groden, and MichiganMarioFan.
and me

Back