Weirdest ways you have woken up.

NEXandGBX

One Tough Cream Puff
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
NEXandGBX
If you've every woken up much differently than usual, you may end up posting it here, if it's that weird.

I just woke up when my mom was moving a freaking CHAIR in my room. I had no prior knowledge to it, which is what made it weird.

I woke up on the floor once.

Apparently I rolled off the bed during the night and that somehow didn't disturb me.

When I was younger, my parents would carry me to bed if I fell asleep on the couch.

I found out they stopped carrying me when I woke up on a table. Yes, a table. It was near the couch and apparently I rolled on it. I'm surprised it didn't brake lol

Robin said:
I woke up on the floor once.
that's happened to me before, but I slept on the floor in the first place so it wasn't that unusual

one time I was playing bgo with some irl friends and I fell asleep
I woke up after the music on the jukebox changed to heavy metal screaming and guitars
terrifying

When I was really young, I used to sleep with an inflatable pool full of plush toys (yeah, I don't know either) kind of sticking out from underneath my bed. Apparently one night I rolled off and landed in that.

While very young, I woke up because my mom was worried about me.. Apparently, somehow I fell from the top bunk bed while my dad was already sleeping from the outside. Boy, Didn't I feel any pain? and didn't he feel me turning in bed and going over him?

I went to bed extremely early once.

When I woke up, it was 7:00 PM and I was freaking out because I thought I overslept.

I don't have very many weird waking up stories cause I'd know if I was sleeping in a weird place/way (it takes me forever to fall asleep) but one time I fell asleep in the car with my shades on and when I woke up one of the hinges had gotten my hair. It hurt. A lot. (trying to be like dave is maybe more trouble than its worth)

woke upside down against a wall.

My neck hurt really bad but yeah it was weird.

Sometimes when I wake up I can't move my arm and it kinda acts like if it has no bones.

I woke up in my bed one time

it's weird because I always sleep on the floor

according to my mom I got there via sleep walking which I used to do rather frequently

I woke up and went to the bathroom

...turns out that was a dream

wtf man, usually dreams are surreal and fantastical not.....realistically imitating real life.

? Block said:

wtf man, usually dreams are surreal and fantastical not.....realistically imitating real life.
man i feel so sorry for you

? Block said:

maybe in a couple of years i'll be pilot of a starship
maybe dreams are real life

5spooky3me

I swear I had sleep paralysis sometimes. But all of this sleep paralysis when it comes to struggling out of bed are actually just dreams...dreams of me being locked on my bed in the morning. It isn't terrifying it's just...peculiar.

? Block said:

Post of they year.

Really thats hilarious and would be fairly awkward.

? Block said:
I swear I had sleep paralysis sometimes. But all of this sleep paralysis when it comes to struggling out of bed are actually just dreams...dreams of me being locked on my bed in the morning. It isn't terrifying it's just...peculiar.
I have really bad sleep paralysis problems, I think part of it is me myself making it worse by looking up FACE from Yume Nikki and shit like that, I swear I actually saw it during an episode of sleep paralysis.

It's also why I refuse to sleep on my back (it's more common when you sleep like that) plus I have a hard time breathing on my back so maybe it's sleep apnea?? not sure

I...don't really like sleeping on my back either. Most of my time waking up from nightmares is from me sleeping on my back. But apparently, my body thinks it's the perfect sleeping position so even though I sleep normally in fetal position, I usually find myself waking up on my back.

The sleep paralysis is actually a dream because...well there's a difference between being in reality and being in a dream. It's just so awfully realistic that I SWEAR that I moved my leg over the side of the bed in an effort to get up, but my body is too tired to do anything. Yes I get dreams in the morning about me struggling to wake up. Why do I keep getting those type of realistic dreams?

Back