Fave/Least Fave Characters to play as in Smash 3DS

Favorite Newcomers: Villager, Little Mac, Greninja, Pac-Man, Bowser Jr.

Least Favorite Newcomers: Wii Fit Trainer, Mii Fighters, Robin, Duck Hunt

Favorite Veterans: Samus, Fox, Pikachu, Captain Falcon, Marth, Wario, Ike, Lucario

Least Favorite Veterans: Mario, Link, Luigi, Bowser, Zelda, Dr. Mario, Zero Suit Samus, Olimar

Favourite Newcomers: Shulk, Robin

Least Favourite Newcomer: Mega Man (I still think he's a great addition so don't shoot me; I just really don't like the feel of him)

Favourite Veteran: Mario

I haven't tried each character enough yet so I can't be too detailed or final about this.

I'M JUST GONNA BORROW THAT SMASHER

Favorite Newcomers: Pac-Man, Duck Hunt, Rosalina & Luma, Robin, Shulk

Least Favorite Newcomers: Wii Fit Trainer, Villager

Favorite Veterans: Ike, Zero Suit Samus, Jigglypuff, Mr. Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Peach

Least Favorite Veterans: Olimar, Link, Wario

Favorites: Ness, Villager, Rosalina, Bowser Jr., Ike, Robin, Pit, Olimar, Peach, Luigi, Kirby

Least favorites: Yoshi, Duck Hunt, Donkey Kong, Wario, Zelda, Samus

thumbup.gif
Newcomers: Mega Man, Little Mac, Pac-Man, Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt

thumbdown.gif
Newcomers: Dark Pit, Villager, Shulk (Good addition to the roster but I'm just really not feeling it)

thumbup.gif
Veterans: Captain Falcon, Samus, ZSS, Sheik, King Dedede, Wario, ROB, Diddy Kong

thumbdown.gif
Veterans: Olimar, Ness (I've always been garbage with both of them, nothing against their inclusions), Lucario (I like his inclusion but Project M has spoiled me and I can't get used to him in this game)

Best Newcomers: Bowser Jr., Little Mac, Duck Hunt, Pac-Man

Worst Newcomer: Rosalina

Best Veterans: Dr. Mario, Bowser, Princess Peach, Sonic

Worst Veteran: Olimar

I don't have that many least favorites.

Favorite: Meta Knight, King Dedede, Kirby, Villager, Luigi, Bowser Jr., Bowser, Rosalina, Lucario, Wario, Mr. Game & Watch, Yoshi

Piece of Crap: Peach, Diddy Kong, Mii Fighters, Dr. Mario, Dark Pit

What's with people listing least favorite characters based on Opinions on the characters themselves rather then actually having played them that's now what this thread is about :P

Anyway, I'm enjoying how Sonic plays in this game. And I also have to say the Mii Brawler is tons of fun as well.

favorites: ZSS, Sheik, Link, Robin, Duck Hunt

least favorites: Bowser, ROB, and Paluntena, and Toon Link

Favourite Newcomer: Rosalina and Luma. I love the complex characters, Rosalina being no exception. She's so smooth to play as.
Favourite Vetran: Peach. I wreck shit up with her.

Worst Newcomer: Mega Man. I hate using him, he feels so weird.
Worst Vetran: Believe it or not, it's Sonic. I can't seem to control him. At all.

just letting everyone know so there isn't a dark pit flood this is based on ACTUALLY HOW THEY PLAY, not whether or not you like their inclusion

Favorites to use: Robin, Sonic, Link, Lucina, Mario

Least favorites: Bowser (I just can't seem to control him)

favorite veterans: ness, doc, donkey kong, peach

least favorite veterans: ganondorf, lucario, charizard, jigglypuff (it's less that i despise playing her and more that i can't get used to her at all)

favorite newcomers: rosalina, pacman, wii fit trainer, villager

least favorite newcomers: mega man, robin

Favorite Veteran to use: Mario, Dr. Mario (actually enjoy Dr. Mario a sliver more because he doesn't have the FLUDD). Kirby has a cute new voice.
Least Favorite Veteran to use: Yoshi and Charizard, I refuse to use those abominations. But... for characters I actually use, Falco feels stiff and fairly weak, and what the hell happened to his neutral B move? I can't seem to short hop laser with it anymore.

Favorite Newcomer to use: Paultena and Wii Fit Trainer are fun to use.
Least favorite Newcomer to use: Lucina is... well, she's a more feminine Marth. I really enjoy using her, but I also like Marth as well, so she's chosen because she's a clone, not necessarily that I hate her playstyle.

Favourite Veterans: Marth, Ike, Mario, Dr. Mario, Link, Bowser, Sheik, Yoshi

Least Favourite Veterans: Olimar, Jigglypuff, Charizard (I hate Flare Blitz), Ganondorf, Pit, Sonic, Luigi (what have they done to him?)

Favourite Newcomers: Robin, Shulk, Bowser Jr., Rosalina and Luma, Lucina, Palutena (Custom moveset), Pac-Man, Mii Swordfightert

Least Favourite Newcomers: Mega Man (nothing against Mega Man, I love his inclusion, but I suck with him), Palutena (Default moveset), Dark Pit, Greninja (See Mega Man), Mii Gunner and Brawler

Favorite Newcomer
Rosalina: I like the idea of having the Luma as a partner. It makes Rosalina much more diverse with her combat options, along with helping her with her approaches.

Favorite Veterans
Mario: He's pretty much been my first character to use, even on the demo. Also, the Scalding F.L.U.D.D. custom special makes F.L.U.D.D. usable for once.
Yoshi: Another old time starting character for me, especially during the Smash 64 and Melee days.

Least Favorite Newcomers
Robin: I really don't like how Robin operates with the limited usage Tomes, and he's really sluggish too.
Mega Man: He's quite hard to use right, and as such, I just can't excel all that well with Mega Man.

Least Favorite Veteran
Dr. Mario: He's really let himself go since Melee. And of course, Dr. Mario is pretty much a redundant character when someone like Wolf or Mewtwo could've been used instead.

several this time around.

Luigi and Peach are pretty much the stay of the franchise so far and im always the best with them.

Gannondorf got an enornmus boost in speed and in general ability is on my top, plus dat warlock blade.

besides that some others include zss, lucina, captain falcon, little mac, bowser, and rosalina.

That's it though, every other character aside from robin i can beat a level 9 with.

Robin though.... i dont know how it went so bad with that character.

Favorite Veterans: Ness, King dedede, ROB, Ice Climbers, Wario

I really, really, really wish I could put Olimar/Alph on that list but he really got screwed this game. Like MAJOR SCREWED. 3ds limitations and parity at its finest.

Least Favorite: Jigglypuff, Lucario, Pikachu, Dr. Mario, Peach

How do I use these characters?!!?: Meta Knight, Samus, Marth, Fox, Falco

Favorite Newcomers: Rosalina, Villager, Robin, Greninja, Pac-Man

Least Favorite Newcomers: Dark Pit (not a fan of Pit's playstyle, edgy Pit's is much slower), Little Mac, Mii Gunner

How do I use these characters?!?: Shulk, duck hunt

Back