The Official Music Thread

Neu said:
I posted this in the chat in a high-quality form, but I uploaded a low-quality (YouTube) version of a mashup that will be part of my upcoming Neural Psychosis mashup album, The Enemy Intelligence.

SMW vs. Travis - You Don't Know What Mario World's Like
I looked at the stats for that vid, and look what it said:

#85 - Most Discussed (Today) - Music - Australia

IT GOT ON THE MOST DISCUSSED LIST!!!

Nerdy Guy said:
Neu said:
I posted this in the chat in a high-quality form, but I uploaded a low-quality (YouTube) version of a mashup that will be part of my upcoming Neural Psychosis mashup album, The Enemy Intelligence.

...with two comments? XD

Neu said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Neu said:

...with two comments? XD
Epic! XD

McGriddle said:
The Spotnicks is now officially one of my favourite bands. That makes three of them...
With Weird Al and PA&tD being the others?

Does anyone else have a collection of video game music? I'm just wondering if I'm the only one on the forums who's building up their collection. :P

272009110516pmqg9.png

I've got a little, but not much. Just some stuff from Mario and the Mother series...

Neu said:
Does anyone else have a collection of video game music? I'm just wondering if I'm the only one on the forums who's building up their collection. :P

272009110516pmqg9.png
I have some, but mostly are normal music.

itunesuy1.png
[/URL]

So I looked up the tablature to "The Kill" by 30 Seconds to Mars. I was expecting to see a bunch of WTF sections, but it's really easy so far. The staircasing hammer-ons are really easy to do, too.

I'm trying to make a unfitting music video for YouTube. I've picked the song "It's Raining Men", but I can't find the right thing to go with it yet.

Nerdy Guy said:
I'm trying to make a unfitting music video for YouTube. I've picked the song "It's Raining Men", but I can't find the right thing to go with it yet.
Make a gif of falling human sprites (like their raining) and save it in MPEG format. XD

Stooben Rooben said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Make a gif of falling human sprites (like their raining) and save it in MPEG format. XD
I said unfitting , I'm thinking about putting in something I saw on King of the Hill, in the episode where Hank goes to Japan and ends up meeting his lost Japansse brother, he and his brother get stuck in a crowd while trying to their dad who's about to spit in the emporor's face, Hank's brother then says "I kick your ass!" to get the people to let him through. But I can't find the clip on the internet. (It's from the early seasons)

Neu said:

(((giant pic)))
I have a giant selection. all downloaded illegally from... oops can't say that here!

Jackie Chan said:
Neu said:

(((giant pic)))
I have a giant selection. all downloaded illegally from... oops can't say that here!
Did you use mediaconverter.org?

If Blue October would remake "White Rabbit" and fuse the lyrics of "Brown-Eyed Girl" with it, we would wind up having an ingenious concoction...something like Pink Floyd living in a "Yellow Submarine" with Al Green, who strangely never toured with Simply Red. Additionally, I heard that the favorite beverage of Michael Stipe (lead singer for R.E.M.) is not "Orange Crush". Furthermore, you may find it interesting that the group Rainbow was formed by members of Black Sabbath and Deep Purple.

Think on that one for a bit.

Stooben Rooben said:
If Blue October would remake "White Rabbit" and fuse the lyrics of "Brown-Eyed Girl" with it, we would wind up having an ingenious concoction...something like Pink Floyd living in a "Yellow Submarine" with Al Green, who strangely never toured with Simply Red. Additionally, I heard that the favorite beverage of Michael Stipe (lead singer for R.E.M.) is not "Orange Crush". Furthermore, you may find it interesting that the group Rainbow was formed by members of Black Sabbath and Deep Purple.

Odd one: rainbow.

McGriddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:

It was either that, or I mention Doby Gray.

Stooben Rooben said:
McGriddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Whom?

Fiddle Faddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
McGriddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Whom?
He originally performed "Drift Away".

Though i usually force my pro-Muse and Radiohead beliefs upon you all, i will take a slight break from that. I would instead like to introduce my newest obsession: a band named Royksopp.

I do like myself some Norwegian electropop.

Back