Stargazing's Art

Greg Lestrade said:
Iggy Koopa7777 said:
Sorry I did not know it was rude
how did you not know saying "you're bad at drawing" is rude
"You're bad at drawing" is not rude (although I'd say "not good" instead).

Saying that it sucks is.

Nonetheless what I'm seeing here is not bad or sucks, but rather neat.

No, it's pretty rude. The user is basically insulting Star's drawing skills, which is rude.

Came to say that the drawing's will be done at 4-5.

Lakituthequick said:
Greg Lestrade said:
Iggy Koopa7777 said:
Sorry I did not know it was rude
how did you not know saying "you're bad at drawing" is rude
"You're bad at drawing" is not rude (although I'd say "not good" instead).

Saying that it sucks is.
Well, it kinda depends. "You're bad at drawing" (and also not good) is kinda rude, because it's referring to me as a whole, especially after he called it good.

Saying it sucks is one of the rudest ways, however.

I FINALLY FOUND MY SKETCHBOOK
YES YES YES

time to copy down everyone's drawings

Yoshi876
rFF51l2.png

I'm really proud of myself on this one, especially with the face. I walked into class with realization that I did not know how to draw Yoshi's face. My 5 Yoshi face doodles are impressed with this final result.

EDIT: Aded nostrils I want my drawing to be able to breathe

Iggy Koopa7777
H1ivy3u.png

This is my best Koopaling attempt ever. I'm pretty fucking proud of myself, so honest feedback is welcome :)

Stargazing said:
Yoshi876
p53VzUp.png

I'm really proud of myself on this one, especially with the face. I walked into class with realization that I did not know how to draw Yoshi's face. My 5 Yoshi face doodles are impressed with this final result.
You should be proud, that is a great drawing. I look adorable <3

Duke Devlin said:
Stargazing said:
Yoshi876
p53VzUp.png

You should be proud, that is a great drawing. I look adorable <3
The 5 Yoshi heads and I give you our thanks! :)

Iggy PMed me saying that he was sorry and he was too scared to come back because he thought we were still mad at him.

So, uh, yeah.

i guess just tell him nobody's holding grudges

EDIT: btw that's actually a really good iggy drawing

Hello?, OK it's safe, Look I did not actually mean it all i (I got trouble typing this part in, Stupid Autocorrect)
Was saying that it was bad, but the the wording made it sound rude (This sometimes happen to me btw)
So i am sorry, WAIT! I do not feel scared anymore, so i guess jumping out a window is unessicary but
YOSHI876 IS HERE!?!?

Marth said:
Could you please draw me?

SFBJSticker.png
I don't see why not.

Also, I don't mean to offend you, but there are still some parts of the original artwork showing, I could fix those if you'd like.

Tomorrow though, It's 10pm

hey

I wanted to look cooler differentiate myself from the actual parakarry so i did this:

1FqiOPg.gif

what do you think

i know it's kind of weird to change it like that but if you ever draw my oc again could you do it like that please <3

Sorry, but imgurs being a bitch. Again.

I'm done Glitchy (or whoever it was with the Bowser Junior recolour, I forgot).

I was checking the view counter for The Super Shroomy Stories and i thought i had 1032 Views but it turned out to be Stargazing's Art

Iggy Koopa7777 said:
I was checking the view counter for The Super Shroomy Stories and i thought i had 1032 Views but it turned out to be Stargazing's Art
Welp, not much I can do about that...

Back