Halloween 2014 (Final results - 365 days until next Halloween)

Re: Halloween 2014 (5 days away)

sitting by the door with a laptop watching people play video games and wondering how ive been watching the same person play the same game for well over a year

because its what I was doing last year

also maybe art

Stargazing said:
Turns out I'm being a Minion this year!

If you're referring to the minions from Despicable Me then my brother is going as that too.
But he's 6 so I have to go with him when he trick-or-treats, and I have to be Gru.

someone should be groot and just act like his character.

Robin said:
Pfft, too paranoid about going outside on Halloween after what happened last year.

Still gutted about losing that Hero's Tunic.
Why not buy a shirt you don't care about, that way if something bad happens it's no skin off your back.

Duke Devlin said:
Robin said:
Pfft, too paranoid about going outside on Halloween after what happened last year.

Why not buy a shirt you don't care about, that way if something bad happens it's no skin off your back.
Don't carry anything except for candy either. Don't want them to fuck up your inventory.

Stargazing said:
Duke Devlin said:
Robin said:

Don't carry anything except for candy either. Don't want them to fuck up your inventory.

the master lolipop!

Zae Eildus said:
Stargazing said:
Duke Devlin said:
Robin said:

the master lolipop!
oh yes and masks
store them in your letters

Re: Halloween 2014 (3 days away)

So the school has had a last minute change of mind and said if the high schoolers wanted, they can dress up. Now, I won't be in full costume, but I have an idea of something to do.

Something... honorable.

GalacticPetey said:
So the school has had a last minute change of mind and said if the high schoolers wanted, they can dress up. Now, I won't be in full costume, but I have an idea of something to do.

Something... honorable.
petey pirhana

GalacticPetey said:

Something... honorable.

Ice Climbers tag-team cosplay.

No you fools.

Prinz_Zuko.jpg

My idea is to paint my face and wear a maroon colored shirt. Nothing too outlandish.

Carved a King Boo pumpkin. Currently some parts that don't belong, have to trim them down.

Re: Halloween 2014 (Tomorrow)

Marth said:
Yay I'm going out as Robin instead of Marth.
I salute you, good sir.

Yeah, so I'll probably just play New Leaf for a bit today.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
its gonna be raining all day tomorrow, cant use my cardboard creeper head [even with an umbrella ill just trip and fall in a puddle probably]

literally worst weather for halloween good LORD
do you happen to live in or near California? cause it's gonna be all stormy here too (we have the same time zones, so yeah)

actually it's supposed to be pretty good weather here tomorrow
so ofc mum is trying to drag me outside

Roger Smith said:
Yasuke Matsuda said:
its gonna be raining all day tomorrow, cant use my cardboard creeper head [even with an umbrella ill just trip and fall in a puddle probably]

literally worst weather for halloween good LORD
do you happen to live in or near California? cause it's gonna be all stormy here too (we have the same time zones, so yeah)
yep i live in CA at least thats a load off the drought but come ON did it have to be halloween...

pfft a little rain wont ruin my halloween....

....but the fact that only like 5 people around me decorated does....not including me

my mom wants to do something tomorrow but idk

she recommended me go as the joker again but im not really up to it.

However.... id love some candy.

Back