What you don't like about Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U?

DaKid

Whomp
-3DS version hindering the Wii U version
-Bowser, DK, and Diddy's voices. Not using their voice actors is stupid and the reason for it is extremely idiotic and makes no sense.
-Samus' custom moves being a huge missed opportunity by not giving her Ice or Wave beam among other things.
-Mario having FLUDD again....
The uneeded, unnecessary clones that make zero sense in the history of Smash.
-Peach not having a Daisy alt. How do you miss that?
-Ganondorf still bing a *bleep*ing clone.

Star KO mechanics.

Now, blast KOs are factored in from ceiling blast lines, which make NO SENSE and invites luck even more than just Star KOs and Screen KOs.

Dr. Mario said:
Star KO mechanics.

Now, blast KOs are factored in from ceiling blast lines, which make NO SENSE and invites luck even more than just Star KOs and Screen KOs.

What are Star KO's?

For the moment:

- No giant melee (in 3DS, maybe it's in the Wii U version)
- No Daisy alt costume
- No Mewtwo
- Mario and Dr. Mario voices unchanged, 64 and Melee were better
- 4 Fire Emblem characters
- 3 Kid Icarus characters

Dark Pit and the mediocre stage selection.

DaKid said:
Dr. Mario said:
Star KO mechanics.

What are Star KO's?

Weezing.PNG

Notice anything?

DaKid said:
Dr. Mario said:
Star KO mechanics.

What are Star KO's?

When a character is KO'd and shown flying in the background and turn into a star kind of like Team Rocket in the anime.

The only things for me really are Dark Pit and Dr. Mario's inclusions and the cuts. But for the former, as I've said many times as long as I think of it like "It's only 2/51. That's only 4% of the roster".

Cuts are a bit harder to justify because while most I do understand as to why they couldn't return (Either from company differences with Snake, Custom Movesets giving special moves as custom moves to the characters with more seniority (Wolf and Lucas), and limitations of the 3DS version and the need for Roster Parity (Ice Climbers)). The cuts from Brawl just hurt overall alot more then Melee's cuts ever did.

Anything else I have to say is really minor, nitpicky stuff. Cause otherwise I'm loving how the game is coming out thus far.

The cutting of ICs, the poor stage selection on the 3DS, and the lack of you know who.

It may not be an issue with the Wii U version, but I hope there's some more neutral stages, hopefully with smaller blast zones. I don't want competitive play limited to two or three stages.

I don't like the new Star KO mechanic either.

Star KO's, are, like, the main freaking reason I play Smash Bros. They're too hilarious to NOT do them.

Also, the lack of Special fights lowered my hype for the 3DS version pretty damn hard.

Oh, and no Ice Climbers. That too sucks.

Donatello said:
DaKid said:
Dr. Mario said:
Star KO mechanics.

What are Star KO's?
When a character is KO'd and shown flying in the background and turn into a star kind of like Team Rocket in the anime.
It's the superior version of Blast KOs.

Mega Man trophies (or lack thereof)

Clonendorf

2 songs per stage

Dr. Mario returning

Duck Hunt Dog and Wii Fit Trainer

Lack of Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi beyond Sticker Star, Flavio's ship, and Dream Team's battle theme

No Hawlucha or K. Rool

Stage selection could've been better

No Mewtwo
No Waluigi
No Bandanna Waddle Dee
Dr. Mario and Mii Fighters
The Stage Selection is ridiculous
King Dedede does not throw Waddle Dees or Waddle Doos anymore
Wolf kicked out

Edit:Also No Daisy, but *bleep*ing Rosalina.

I'm fine with most of the game, I didn't really pick up a problem with Star KOs, but if I want to be nit picky, things that annoy me are the horrible stage choices, however there are still some interesting ones, and the palette swaps aren't the best either. And Bowser and DK still have horrible voices.

1.Some characters that I wanted are not in the game, then again there might appear later.
2.Again with my nitpicking of Yoshi's design. I just missed the actual dinosaur.

Donatello said:
DaKid said:
Dr. Mario said:
Star KO mechanics.

What are Star KO's?

Oh, I always called those blasts offs. >_>

yoshiking14x said:
1.Some characters that I wanted are not in the game, then again there might appear later.
2.Again with my nitpicking of Yoshi's design. I just missed the actual dinosaur.

He's still a dinosaur..

DaKid said:
yoshiking14x said:

He's still a dinosaur..
He looks more like in the games, not hunched over looking like a T-Rex.

Cirdec said:
- 4 Fire Emblem characters

i know, there should have been more

also it sucks that the ice climbers were cut but otherwise the game's looking really good

yoshiking14x said:

it would be a miracle if they ever returned yoshi's older design

Back