Favorite Mario Sports Music.

DaKid

Whomp
Any music you love from any Mario sports game including Mario Kart.

This right here is one of the most amazing tracks in any Mario sports game.I could listen to it all day. Reminds me of something out of Sonic R.

Oh, that Sherbet background music with those women singing something.

It sounds like Dance Dance Revolution music, which is unfitting, and I like it.

Mario Sports Mix's soundtrack is awesome. It gets less credit than it deserves.

hell i even like the Flower Cup tournament music

I also love this piece from Mario Superstar Baseball

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/27237

Baby Luigi said:
I also love this piece from Mario Superstar Baseball

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/27237
Oh, yeah, there needs to be more like this.

I also like Dance Dance Revolution's techno arrangements of Mario music (I also like techno classical music also so yeah)

Also, need I to mention of Mario Kart 8's soundtrack?

DaKid said:
Mario Hoops 3 on 3 music is just amazing.

I agree: Square Enix usually does an excellent job with the music in their Mario Sports games (Mario Hoops and Mario Sports Mix). Did you ever hear how great Mario Sports Mix music is?

Oh, c'mon, Dolphin Shoals isn't THAT great. :rolleyes: The only good thing is that saxophone thing, but the music is otherwise forgettable.

Dr. Mario said:
Oh, c'mon, Dolphin Shoals isn't THAT great. :rolleyes: The only good thing is that saxophone thing, but the music is otherwise forgettable.

I found myself humming to its tune once in a while.

I'm certain I won't be the only one who strongly disagrees with you.

I'm certain I won't be the only one who strongly agrees with me.

Dr. Mario said:
I'm certain I won't be the only one who strongly agrees with me.

Considering that all i see who hate the music are simply trolls, then be my guest: you're in the minority if you think the song is "mediocre".

Come on you play the ----ing saxophone yourself you twat

Baby Luigi said:
Considering that all i see who hate the music are simply trolls, then be my guest: you're in the minority if you think the song is "mediocre".

Come on you play the ----ing saxophone yourself you twat
I play the ----ing saxophone and I think the song is mediocre.

I don't care I'm in the minority because I won't have the need to appeal to the majority.

Well have fun with your ----ty opinion and negativity.

Amazing.

Baby Luigi said:
I also like Dance Dance Revolution's techno arrangements of Mario music (I also like techno classical music also so yeah)

Also, need I to mention of Mario Kart 8's soundtrack?
DaKid said:
Mario Hoops 3 on 3 music is just amazing.

I agree: Square Enix usually does an excellent job with the music in their Mario Sports games (Mario Hoops and Mario Sports Mix). Did you ever hear how great Mario Sports Mix music is?

That's the gimped version of Dolphin Shoals.

Listen to this one:

MSM was ok, maybe I should play it again sometime.

Dr. Mario said:

WHAATTT???Listen to the full version I posted.

Mcmadness said:

Fun fact: the guy who composed this soundtrack also made music for Baten Katios

DaKid said:
That's the gimped version of Dolphin Shoals.

Listen to this one:

yeah I was being lazy so just got the first result

Never did play that game, heard it was pretty good though.

DaKid, sorry, even from your post, the music is still kind of ... lame. Worse, you don't even get to hear the part where it's actually decent.

Mcmadness said:
Never did play that game, heard it was pretty good though.

It's decent. I heard it has cheesy voice acting but the battle system seems fun. it's also a gorgeous game (ps I never played the game myself, but I watched my bro play it)

Of course, the composer did an excellent work for that game too. The battle music is awesome.

DaKid said:
Dr. Mario said:
DaKid, sorry, even from your post, the music is still kind of ... lame. Worse, you don't even get to hear the part where it's actually decent.

Alright, can't like everything.

I still don't get why my twin doesn't get that "feeling" whenever she sees her favorite character smoothly driving through this. I mean I really loved seeing Baby Luigi and hearing this music, y'know, officially play while he's on a ride.

I guess overexposure to Mario makes you think everything is mediocre

Baby Luigi said:
DaKid said:
Dr. Mario said:

I still don't get why my twin doesn't get that "feeling" whenever she sees her favorite character smoothly driving through this. I mean I really loved seeing Baby Luigi and hearing this music, y'know, officially play while he's on a ride.

Her loss.

Baby Luigi said:
DaKid said:
Dr. Mario said:

I get that feeling when I'm cruising through Rainbow Road, Bowser Castle Wii U, and spanking the crap about of Baby Luigi's ass in Moo Moo Meadows. Just not in Dolphin Shoals. I also had bad experiences in that track. Ugh.

It has nothing to do with my favorite character's being a titular character of the biggest gaming franchise in the world.

Technically not a sports game but when else am I gonna get an excuse for it

My sister posted footage from Mario Kart.

But board games is a hardcore serious sport in the Mario series. Just look at the victims of Mario Party.

Back