What Assist Trophy do you want playable in the next Smash?

What Assist Trophy do you want playable in the next Smash?

• Total voters
Personally think a new Takamaru game should be action based with huge levels and zelda-like exploration. Each level should have multiple paths you can take. Platinum games and Nintendo EAD should team up.

Northern Verve said:
Even if course there'd still be complaints about Dark Samus taking Ridley's spot and/or making all of Metroid's representation just three different Samus's.

Technically Dark Samus is Metroid Prime after absorbing the Phazon from Samus' suit at the end of the first game in the trilogy. But yeah, definitely her/it.

Samurai Goroh would be my next big one. I need new F-Zero anything at this point. and my samurai can beat up your samurai :p

Dillon is completely awesome and he was a newcomer I realllllly wanted for Sm4sh and was the only character I was super bummed out by being confirmed as an assist. I had a lot of fun with those two games and I hope a third one comes some day, preferably as a retail title.

ThreeThousand said:
Northern Verve said:
Even if course there'd still be complaints about Dark Samus taking Ridley's spot and/or making all of Metroid's representation just three different Samus's.
Dillon is completely awesome and he was a newcomer I realllllly wanted for Sm4sh and was the only character I was super bummed out by being confirmed as an assist. I had a lot of fun with those two games and I hope a third one comes some day, preferably as a retail title.

Everybody, my new bestfriend here!

I haven't played the second one because I didn't and still don't have a 3DS but it looks great and runs way better. I played the first one and absolutely loved it. People say ig gets repetitive but when a game such as DRW keeps you on your toes with the Grock raids, there really isn't a dull moment. It's actually quite satisfying when you've planned out a great strategy.

But Dillon is completely awesome, great unique design, more than enough things to him for a fantastic moveset, and he's just plain cool. If he doesn't get a retail game, I hope he gets another game on the eShop on the Wii U. That way they can have a lot more room to add and implement things without the limitations of the 3DS. Better graphics, and I know they'll get it running 60fps.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
If dark characters are a thing why isn't Dark Bowser in yet?

But anyway, I believe Waluigi deserves to be in because Wario has been in two games now. Both Mario and Peach have counterparts in Smash (Luigi and Rosalina) but Wario does not. Waluigi would fill that gap and he would probably have an interesting moveset too.

Samus has been in four games and no Ridley.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
Do you see Daisy in Smash as anything but a palette swap? No? Ok then, Who's the second princess in both Smash and 3D World?

Rosalina is not a princess and has no relation with Peach.

Back