Hardest games you ever played and ragequit.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Trauma center. Fuck that.

I have that Silver Surfer game for the NES. I think that speaks for itself.

Pokemon HeartGold (after my first playthrough) this was one Pokemon game I definitely should not have started a new file on.

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga Can't get past Fawful and I never got the secret Bros. Moves scroll.

Mega Man 2- The levels are so obnoxious.

Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels- Hard game!

Zelda II- The Adventure of Link- Also hard game.

I noticed the sequels on the NES are the hard ones.

Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels

I still think that game was made by demons

I remember rage-quitting on that one Golden Banana in Crystal Caves in Donkey Kong 64 (the one where you need to use Diddy Kong to defeat all enemies before the timer runs out). My god I hated that.

I rage quit Metroid prime 2 when I was younger because I was lost for five hours.

I don't think I was very far into the game either, I think I was at the first die if you're not in the light area.

One day I'll go back to it, possibly after I try completing Metroid prime 100%.

Shovel Knight is an awesome game, but it's REAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLY hard.

Smg2daisy said:
Super Mario Strikers Charged

Oh bleep that difficulty spike

I remember my twin beating Strikers cup with no losses. Don't ask me how....other than that 60 minute match she played while we were trying to find a way to beat that godforsaken cup with cheats on >~>

And no she didn't beat it with cheats. The 60 minute matches gave her a TON of practice

Baby Luigi said:
Smg2daisy said:

I remember my twin beating Strikers cup with no losses. Don't ask me how....other than that 60 minute match she played while we were trying to find a way to beat that godforsaken cup with cheats on >~>

And no she didn't beat it with cheats. The 60 minute matches gave her a TON of practice
I whooped that Petey bastard's ass with this team

Mario
Boo
Toad
Dry Bones

Best of 3
1. 2-3 (me)
2. 5(me)-0

Dr. Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
Smg2daisy said:

I whooped that Petey *bleep*'s ass with this team

Mario
Boo
Toad
Dry Bones

Best of 3
1. 2-3 (me)
2. 5(me)-0
Don't mind me, just gonna steal that team with Luigi. Do up you ever do that glitch with Boo or jump over the goalkeeper with Toad or etc.?

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
I love all the memes, but LoZ: Faces of Evil is *bleep*ing hard. Its not even a proper Zelda game T_T
You've played it?

i never ragequit games, that is the path of weakness and cowardice

to attain true mastery, you must power through difficulty and achieve success through sheer willpower

New Play Control: Mario Power Tennis

Wiimote is such a bad controller, and you can't even use the Gamecube one.

King Harkinian said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
I love all the memes, but LoZ: Faces of Evil is *bleep*ing hard. Its not even a proper Zelda game T_T
You've played it?
I tried. The cartoon moments were proceless tho. Mah boi, bad cartoons are what all true gamers strive for...

Yeah my sis used a trick team

If the CPU wants to play dirty we play dirty too

Back