Nintendo is not focusing on casual crowd

i hope this means the return of game styles such as smb3 instead of this new era where its like die 5 times and get a power up that lets you clear the level. i really hate things like that cause it takes the whole purpose of using skill and mastering them to move on to the next stage. if you cant beat something, keep trying instead of getting spoon fed

Nico Yazawa said:
i hope this means the return of game styles such as smb3 instead of this new era where its like die 5 times and get a power up that lets you clear the level. i really hate things like that cause it takes the whole purpose of using skill and mastering them to move on to the next stage. if you cant beat something, keep trying instead of getting spoon fed
Which really if you don't want it, don't use it, but yet again, I too don't really like all the spoon feeding.

Dr. Javelin said:
Maᴙio said:
Dr. Javelin said:
i think this is a perfectly relevant time to talk about pc gaming. nintendo's trying to appeal to non-casuals, right? what better market than the pc gamers?
How do these points even connect?
because pc is well known for being full of srs bsns gamers

just look at counterstrike or dota 2, they're full of people who enjoy getting punched in the face by high learning curves for online multiplayer and yet keep coming back for more
PC is also full of nt so srs beesknees gamerz. And a whole deal of gamers have a collective IQ of maybe 2 and their subtle, eloquent speeches over the microphone are so dang beautiful.

I'd rather not play with them.

Maᴙio said:
PC is also full of nt so srs beesknees gamerz. And a whole deal of gamers have a collective IQ of maybe 2.

have you even tried civ's multiplayer
it's full of smart people with a shared love for strategy and history

many a friend I have made
and then crushed into the dirt

IcicleRain said:
Maᴙio said:
PC is also full of nt so srs beesknees gamerz. And a whole deal of gamers have a collective IQ of maybe 2.

No, I haven't.

I'm not really the type that likes to play with strangers because I'm afraid of meeting the worst breed of gamers online.

Maᴙio said:
IcicleRain said:
Maᴙio said:

No, I haven't.

I'm not really the type that likes to play with strangers because I'm afraid of meeting the worst breed of gamers online.
Who?

The worst breed: shrieking children and swearing manchildren.

I also just feel intimidated because I can't associate with the typical gamer demographic.

Maᴙio said:
No, I haven't.

and who cares
like seriously
so what if the odd person comes and does shit
kick 'em (or idk kill them in dota)
don't let that ruin the fun
online gaming is becoming more and more integrated-look at watch dogs
are you just going to shut out the future of gaming just for some silly fuck-ups

IcicleRain said:
Maᴙio said:
No, I haven't.

and who cares
like seriously
so what if the odd person comes and does *bleep*
are you just going to shut out the future of gaming just for some silly *bleep*-ups
Mmmm maybe.

Ultimately, though, I'm not interested in facing people online.

Dr. Javelin said:
it's still better than no image at all, so hush
Yeah, right.

It's just obnoxious and annoying.

IcicleRain said:
Maᴙio said:
Dr. Javelin said:
it's still better than no image at all, so hush
Yeah, right.

It's just obnoxious and annoying.

don't
no seriously, you don't want this
nah don't worry, lgm always reacts negatively to pretty much any criticism, no matter how lighthearted

nonetheless i continue forward with my flippant remarks in the hope that one day she will understand that we aren't so malicious after all

You know Jav, you do sometimes come off as an over confident and self loving jackass.

I mean this in the nicest of ways of course. No malicious intent at all but you often think highly of yourself when it's not really needed.

GalacticPetey said:
You know Jav, you do sometimes come off as an over confident and self loving jackass.

I mean this in the nicest of ways of course. No malicious intent at all but you often think highly of yourself when it's not really needed.
That's my thought.

I was being serious and I get pummeled with an animated gif of some shit, like I'm not being taken seriously.

IcicleRain said:
and who cares
like seriously
so what if the odd person comes and does *bleep*
are you just going to shut out the future of gaming just for some silly *bleep*-ups

Yes

because gamers don't have the privileges of having awesome twin sister

besides bots>>>>>>>human players

Fine if you have nothing else intelligent to say, I think I'm outta here.

Don't let the boot kick you on the way out sis :]

No way man it's my personal boot

Back