Mario Kart 8 DLC

Re: Mario Kart 8 DLC leaked

I still care nothing for Mario Kart 8 rosters so I don't mind.sonic for dlc Bring me the new courses :D

I just wish we could have gotten actual Characters.

Also, in my opinion, there are 2 types of Character relationships in the Mario series:

There is the Luigi relationship where both Characters are equal (Daisy and Waluigi are the other other examples of this)
And there is the Bowser Jr relationship where one character is inferior (Rosalina and Diddy Kong are some of the other examples of this)
King Boo falls under the Bowser Jr type of relationship.

I wish we could have had Diddy Kong and Bowser Jr and Boo and Dixie Kong and King K Rool. That would have been awesome.

I am hoping there are more DLC packs. Also, where's Captain Falcon? He's perfect for a racing game with other Nintendo characters and it could make up for not having a F-Zero game in years.

I would have made a fanservice DLC if I was in charge with this stuff:

Captain Falcon as a character.
300cc mode.
A track based on F-Zero Tracks.
A Kart, Tire, and Glider based on F-Zero Karts.

GalacticPetey said:
Not using Captain Falcon was a huge mistake.

I agree.

I personally would have made Captain Falcon the last DLC character in addition to Boo, Bowser jr, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, and King K Rool.

i understand complaining about the characters they included but why does everyone expect nintendo to include every single obscure mario character ever invented

Lumastar said:
2. Karts aren't featured in the F-Zero games.
Naw man, they don't got karts in F-Zero, they got machines. Captain Falcon doesn't drive a kart, he drives a machine.

Nabber said:
i understand complaining about the characters they included but why does everyone expect nintendo to include every single obscure mario character ever invented

I don't expect that.

But I DO expect them to not make four fucking versions of Mario and Peach.

Nysic said:
I don't expect that.

But I DO expect them to not make four *bleep*ing versions of Mario and Peach.

As I've said before, all 4 of these characters are bad, but I'd rather them add in Metal Luigi and Yellow Gold Daisy than Tanookie Mario and Peach.

8 Character DLC pack, if Nintendo gets over the limit.

Pack 1: Link, Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach
Pack 2: Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser
Pack 3: Dry Bones, Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr.
Pack 4: Captain Falcon, Fox McCloud, King Boo
Pack 5: Dixie Kong, Funky Kong, Cranky Kong
Pack 6: Kirby, Samus, Captain Olimar
Pack 7: Birdo, Petey Piranha, R.O.B.
Pack 8 (Special Pack/3rd Party): Mega Man, Sonic, Pac-Man

Lumastar said:
I just realized something. Nintendo confirmed that Amiibo would be coming to the Nintendo 3DS family of systems next year. This DLC has been said to come next year, too. Maybe Amiibo will allow you to upload custom villagers.

I don't know. I think that kind of modeling isn't exactly as easy as having the system read the Mii data. That'd be a lot of Animal Crossing items and hairstyles to model.

This leak is a thousand times better than the Super Smash Bros. leak. I wasn't even a supporter of "Super Smash Kart".

>Link is in Mario Kart

lolwut I don't even

inb4 Mario Kart becomes Nintendo Kart.

Back