Nintendo Theme Park

RedShell

I'm back. You didn't miss me, huh?
What if Mario had a theme park? What kind of rides would there be?

EDIT: Ok, leave this. Don't lock it.

Re: Super Mario Theme Park

waitwaitwaitwaitwait dont lock it

What if instead of that, we have a Nintendo theme park?

The park could be split up. We'd have a Mario Land, Pokémon Land, Zelda Land, Donkey Kong Land, etc.

I was thinking about the Nintendo theme park idea. A real life Nintendoland (except not based on the game).

For actual Mario rides, there could definitely be a Mario Go Kart attraction where it is basically just like traditional go-carts except the carts are based off of those from the games. You could have a Bullet Bill coaster too

i'd go to it

...if I could actually afford it lol

If there's a theme park, I'll love to see Charles Martinet doing those "ask Mario" shows.

I don't like theme parks in general (Disneyland is just....yuck) but I'd probably make an exception for a Mario-themed amusement park.

It should have a replica of Baby Park and a ride based off Water Park

Merry Yoshi go around
Wiggler roller coster
whack the monty moles
Boo haunted house

Ugh I hate roller coasters

What

This ain't multiplication

Paper Mario said:
I think a Rainbow Road ride would be awesome.

A Bowser's Inside Story ride would also be awesome.
I thought of that! There would be a DK barrel train that went around the park (or if it was Nintendoland, the train from Spirit Tracks.)

Baby Luigi said:
Ugh I hate roller coasters
Same. My parents tricked me into going on one. It had backwards loop-de-loops in the dark, and these super-fast drops that made my face feel like it was ripping off. Great...

I would actually risk it all to ride a Nintendo-themed roller coaster, though.

Stargazing said:
My parents tricked me into going on one. It had backwards loop-de-loops in the dark, and these super-fast drops that made my face feel like it was ripping off. Great...
Where is it? Sounds awesome.

Duskull said:
Stargazing said:
My parents tricked me into going on one. It had backwards loop-de-loops in the dark, and these super-fast drops that made my face feel like it was ripping off. Great...
Well, Walt Disney World...
It was this Mount Everest ride. PS, you roller-coaster lovers probably won't feel that with your face, but I'm not used to that, so it felt different to me.

I actually thought of this before, and I got some ideas.

Mario Franchise:

1. Wing Cap Flight (Rollercoaster)
2. Tower of Bowser (Kind of like Tower of Terror)
3. Mario Circuit (Mario Kart themed coaster)
4. Twisted Mansion (Haunted house)

Legend of Zelda Franchise:

1. Lost Woods (General indoor ride, occasional sharp turns)
(That's it for Zelda, because, honestly, you can't make much rides out of Zelda)

StarFox Franchise:

1. Space Mission (3D ride, kind of like Star Tours)
(Again, that's it, because it's hard to do anything other than that for StarFox)

Can't really think of anything else.

Super Mario franchise:

Hotel Mario- Not based on the game, the hotel features Princess Peach's castle as the exterior and inside there are rooms themed like Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Daisy and Yoshi. The weekly Nintendoland fireworks display takes place here, and hotel guests get extra priorities when they watch it.

Galaxy Hotel- A Super Mario Galaxy themed hotel. The reception plays the games soundtrack, and it has a pool with events that happen at the pool. It has a hall which parties are hosted in which has a fountain displaying Rosalina and a Luma. The bedrooms are lit by fairy lights and have black walls, and they have projectors that can be turned on and off that display space pictures.

Hotel Bowser- At this hotel you can meet the Koopalings and Bowser in the breakfast room while you eat. It has lava themed rooms and a basement which looks like a dungeon but actually has a pool and water slides. Only customers of Hotel Bowser may use the dungeon pool, unlike Galaxy Hotel where any hotel customer can use their pools.

Stargazing said:
Duskull said:
Stargazing said:
It was this Mount Everest ride. PS, you roller-coaster lovers probably won't feel that with your face, but I'm not used to that, so it felt different to me.

The Mount Everest ride is fucking awesome, what are you talking about

Also it doesn't have loop-de-loops iirc

Nysic said:
Stargazing said:
Duskull said:
Stargazing said:

in the dark backwards loop-de-loops it has

How else did I feel like my head was pushing against the seat so hard it was about to explode

Nysic said:
Stargazing said:
Duskull said:
Stargazing said:

this, second best ride at disney world

Back