Five Nights at Freddy's

oh guys I noticed the sequel is now on steam greenlight.

3 Words
Scariest. Game. Ever.
This is the scariest game i've seen in YEARS i cannot stop
Thinking about it. Markiplier is the funniest reaction.

They way freddy pops up is the scariest.
Or how foxy bashes through the door

Plz did you even see the trailer for the sequel?

Foxy literally jumps towards you.

saw the trailer for this one, doesnt look scary at all compared to something like amnesia or scp containment breach.

Havent really played though but im guessing it doesnt rely on atmosphere as so much as jumpscares.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
I don't even get why the replacement for the doors seems to be putting on an empty suit in the second one, I thought that was disproven by the phone guy (theyll just try to put an endoskeleton in you instead)

But it looks like his face was ripped off (the animatronic) so maybe he can't tell if it's an empty costume or a real one, but he can tell if it's a human or animatronic.

Oh yeah, I heard a theory that the old and new animatronics would have different capacities of recognizing the security guard or something. I also saw a video calling Faceless Bonnie "Withered" Bonnie.

Now that just reminds me of Minecraft TBH

EDIT: the same video series is calling all the old animatronics Withered. Also GOOD FUCKING LORD CHICA

Okay guys

Maybe the old animatronics you ahve to use the mask on them. while the new ones you have to not have the mask on.

I just played this game for the first time tonight. Just like I thought, it's really not that scary. The jumpscares failed or mostly failed to me. I guess the scariest part is the anticipation anxiety, but other than that, it actually kind of made me laugh.

Seto Kaiba said:
I just played this game for the first time tonight. Just like I thought, it's really not that scary. The jumpscares failed or mostly failed to me. I guess the scariest part is the anticipation anxiety, but other than that, it actually kind of made me laugh.

The jump scares arent really that big of a deal, but yeah the anticipation and anxiety can really get to you.

Of course i havent played it but i saw an lp of it and it was pretty spooky. Although looking up all the extra stuff and the theories actually made it far more frightening.

Still not as bad as silent hill, amnesia, and scp containment breach though.

Those games are ungodly terrifying.

me:"Five Nights at Freddy's, eh?", friend: "Yeah, it's a horror game, you will enjoy that one", "Ok then", "you will love the jump scares!", "Yeah? Jump scares do not affect me that much."
*playing the game* *lost all power* *jump scare*
me:"That wasn't THAT scary", friend: "Try another time", "Alright"
*playing another game* *exiting from the cameras* *Gold Freddy is there* *fell of the chair screaming*

Oh My God, won't forget that moment. Especially that the room was dark. You know, if you are expecting a jump scare, it won't get you. Most of the time.

Also Foxy sometimes scares me when I see him in the camera.

Foxy made me scream when he popped up

There is a way to know if Golden Freddy
is going to pop up
Here's how
  • Check The West Hall Corner
  • Check the Freddy Poster in the West Hall Corner

If you check the Freddy Poster in the W. Hall Corner
and if it has Golden Freddy's face on it, he'll pop up

Me: *Hums SMB2 Theme thus game aint so bad
*Golden Freddy Pops Up*
Me: OH MY GOD!!!, OH MY GOD!!

I felt me Heart do something
Golden Freddy is so Scary...

doesnt golden freddy scream "IT'S ME!" too?

also if you beat the 6th or 7th night you get a custom night where you can set the ai levels

apparently if you put in

"1987" golden freddy will appear and the game shuts down

which is pretty funny

yeah I only watched the trailer and it still scared the shit out of me
i can tell straight away this is the sort of horror that actually scares me so i doubt i'll be joining you guys any time soon

Kavitha Thakur said:
yeah I only watched the trailer and it still scared the shit out of me
i can tell straight away this is the sort of horror that actually scares me so i doubt i'll be joining you guys any time soon

to be honest it can be pretty frightning, not as bad as some of the games ive listed, but the whole anxiety thing can really hammer down on you.

I think the biggest thing that bothered me though is how you actually die, also the beginning of the 4th night as well.

In the Trailer (FFAF1)
The Animotronics are all seen staring into
the camera although only Freddy will stare
but That EXACT Image is found in the Game's
Files but it is unknown when will it happen

Also Bonnie can be seen taking hus face off
revealing a Metal Endoskeleton and has never been
seen in the game

Some people have gotten access to the demo early. I think it will be released for everyone tomorrow. Here are some things noted so far about the game:

- The power being used up is for flashlights only. A lot of rooms are dark, so flashlights have to be used to check on the animatronics. Lights also slow them down.
- New Chica stands there menacingly in the hallway and she can also come in from the left air vent. She's really reluctant to attack if she is in the hallway and somewhat quicker if she's coming from the left air vent, but you have plenty of time to put on the mask or check on something else quickly.
- New Bonnie is somewhat quicker than New Chica, but he's not much more difficult. He only tries to reach the office by the right air vent
- New Freddy approaches by the hallway in front of the office. He also seems to be reluctant and he has two positions in front of the office when the light is shined upon him.
- New Foxy can show up with Old Foxy in the hallway or in the right air vent but I'm not sure what else it does. It makes a lot of noise like some sort of military stuff and it mostly travels around on the ceilings.
- Old Foxy has to be flashed with the light in the hallway or else he will attack. The flashlight is disabled when he comes and leaves.
- Old Bonnie will attack when you have the mask on.
- The behaviors of Old Freddy and Old Chica are currently unknown.
- In the Prize Corner a music box has to be winded up or else the Marionette will come. This arrival is signified by a music box rendition of "Pop Goes The Weasel." If you're at risk, a small flashing warning sign will appear.
- In the Game Area, there is another animatronic. It is just a boy with balloons. Apparently, he can disable your lights if he reaches the office which leaves you vulnerable to Foxy and the only way to slow him down is to look at him on the camera or to wear the mask if he is peeking from the left air vent. He seems to be the most underestimated animatronic yet (probably thanks to only being a hard-to-see drawing on one of the walls before the demo's release and looking like just an odd prop at first) and when he's out of the Game Area the only other known area he appears in is the interior of the left air vent. He giggles a lot and occasionally says "hello."

Lario said:
Some people have gotten access to the demo early. I think it will be released for everyone tomorrow. Here are some things noted so far about the game:

- The power being used up is for flashlights only. A lot of rooms are dark, so flashlights have to be used to check on the animatronics. Lights also slow them down.
- New Chica stands there menacingly in the hallway and she can also come in from the left air vent. She's really reluctant to attack if she is in the hallway and somewhat quicker if she's coming from the left air vent, but you have plenty of time to put on the mask or check on something else quickly.
- New Bonnie is somewhat quicker than New Chica, but he's not much more difficult. He only tries to reach the office by the right air vent
- New Freddy approaches by the hallway in front of the office. He also seems to be reluctant and he has two positions in front of the office when the light is shined upon him.
- New Foxy can show up with Old Foxy in the hallway or in the right air vent but I'm not sure what else it does. It makes a lot of noise like some sort of military stuff and it mostly travels around on the ceilings.
- Old Foxy has to be flashed with the light in the hallway or else he will attack. The flashlight is disabled when he comes and leaves.
- Old Bonnie will attack when you have the mask on.
- The behaviors of Old Freddy and Old Chica are currently unknown.
- In the Prize Corner a music box has to be winded up or else the Marionette will come. This arrival is signified by a music box rendition of "Pop Goes The Weasel." If you're at risk, a small flashing warning sign will appear.
- In the Game Area, there is another animatronic. It is just a boy with balloons. Apparently, he can disable your lights if he reaches the office which leaves you vulnerable to Foxy and the only way to slow him down is to look at him on the camera or to wear the mask if he is peeking from the left air vent. He seems to be the most underestimated animatronic yet (probably thanks to only being a hard-to-see drawing on one of the walls before the demo's release and looking like just an odd prop at first) and when he's out of the Game Area the only other known area he appears in is the interior of the left air vent. He giggles a lot and occasionally says "hello."
What is the Mask for?

The fucking puppet.

reminds me of this guy

No_Face.jpg

I AM CALLING DIBS THAT NABBER HAXXED THE GAME.

Back