Super Princess Peach 2 ever going to happen?

DaKid

Whomp
Why not? Add two player coop, Wii U eShop exclusive with a hand drawn look, make Daisy and Toadette playable and Rosalina a secret character. It'd be a great game. Make it a puzzle platfomer of sorts... c'mon Nintendo

Mkay, I know you can hope and all Cirdec, but I've got a feeling that even if Nintendo made a Super Princess Daisy, Daisy would somehow fail to be in it.

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Mkay, I know you can hope and all Cirdec, but I've got a feeling that even if Nintendo made a Super Princess Daisy, Daisy would somehow fail to be in it.

Watch a Super Princess Peach 2 happen, and Rosalina is the 2nd Player. While Daisy is relegated to the secret unlockable and/or doesn't appear at all.

To be honest, it's probably the more likely thing at this point.

Tuxedo Ridley said:

That would be ultimate trolling.

Northern Verve said:
Tuxedo Ridley said:

Watch a Super Princess Peach 2 happen, and Rosalina is the 2nd Player. While Daisy is relegated to the secret unlockable and/or doesn't appear at all.

That would be trolling as well because Daisy is Peach's best friend while Rosalina... did Peach and Rosalina ever have some friendship.

Cirdec said:
Northern Verve said:

That would be trolling as well because Daisy is Peach's best friend while Rosalina... did Peach and Rosalina ever have some friendship.
Rosalina and Peach were originally supposed to be sisters.

Sister's? More like Mother and daughter... Daisy is a no brainer, if she wasn't added in there has got to be some bias with putting this, and other characters in more important roles.

what's with the mario fanbase and requesting sequels to every mediocre spin-offs

Don't include me in this, I never said it wasn't mediocre.

Just as long as it isn't Hotel Mario, New Super Mario Bros., or Super Mario f---ing Galaxy, I'd be fine with a sequel to most things, especially something different in the series.

Maybe make Peach more badass in this installment

Back