Bowser needs his own game.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Now that Captain Toad is on its way he's pretty much the only one left of the main cast who doesn't have a game to call entirely his own.

I'd imagine he's certainly popular enough to warrant one.

inb4solarblaze

I'm surprised Bowser hasn't gotten a game yet.

I'd like an rts game where you conquer the Mushroom Kingdom with the Koopa Troop.

Edit: DAMMIT NINJAD

He kind of did with Bowser's Inside Story, but yeah, it would be fun to conquer the Mushroom Kingdom with the Koopa Troop. Maybe a strategy game?

If it was an rts it probably wouldn't be the mushroom kingdom but instead other villain kingdoms since I doubt Nintendo in all its family friendliness would make a game where your doing villainous things to good people.

It would be better if Bowser conquered Mushroom Kingdom though

GalacticPetey said:
An M rated hack and slash with Bowser brutally murdering Toads.

Amazing
Someone give this man a cookie.

Baby Man said:

Yeah but that kind of ends the series

Meh canonicty is basically nonexistent.

Besides, maybe something humorous could happen to Bowser at the end

Mcmadness said:
Baby Man said:

Yeah but that kind of ends the series
Well, Bowser did conquer the kingdom in the first game. Mario just reversed it.

I prefer beating up badguys. Even with another badguy.

GalacticPetey said:

Amazing
give him a pirate pistol and i'm completely on board with this

GalacticPetey said:

Amazing

Finally, I suggest that Bowser get his own spinoff, where he leads his Koopa Kingdom against the same new villain created for the Mario games. Only it would be a darker, violent, badass action game that is the antithesis of the Mario games, and not comical like the Wario games. Something that older, action-game-loving people could enjoy. Shigeru Miyamoto may hate violence in games, but there must be someone at Nintendo that can adapt the upcoming Wii U to a more possibly M-Rated game like this. I think it's important to give Bowser a total badass edge to be a potentially M-Rated game, even having become a permanent ally. We could even have enemies that can shoot up towards the giant Bowser and hurt his health points.

I'd like a Bowser game in which the goal is to conquer the kingdoms of other main villains from Mario games.

I haven't played some of these games so if they have an obvious potential kingdom that I miss, forgive me.
Space Kingdom-Tatanga
Dream Kingdom-Wart
Bean Kingdom-Fawful (separate from Beanbean Kingdom)
Dream Kingdom 2-Antasma
Space Kingdom 2-Grodus
Space Kingdom 3-Shroob Princesses
Dimension Kingdom-Dimentio
Ancient Kingdom-Shadow Queen
Treasure Kingdom-Wario
Waluigi Island-Waluigi
Industrial Kingdom-Smithy

And Bowser has the Koopa Kingdom.

The game would be non-canon so "dead" villains can appear, and they don't necessarily have to rule a world that actually existed. I made some of the worlds generic so that multiple villains with the same theme can rule different ones, and so that you're not conquering any good character's lands (Subcon, Mushroom Kingdom, Beanbean Kingdom, Pi'illo Island, etc)

^I had a similar idea for an RTS game where Bowser controls his army to fight the other armies:

Walkazo said:
[T]here could be multiple rival armies that Bowser would have to take out, each one harder than the one before it. Then you'd get [Wart and Subcon forces, King K. Rool and the Kremlings], a ghost army led by King Boo, perhaps, plus a Sarasaland army with all those weird SML species, led by Tatanga on commission from Daisy or something, and Wario and Waluigi could be fit into the game as hired guns for someone else, too. Then it'd culminate in facing Mario and an army of protagonist species - and losing, with the challenge being simply to last as long as you can against the impossible foe.

The best part is this could go so well on to the GamePad, so that's even more incentive to go through with this.

That One Weird Dude Who Plays Mario And Eats Burgers All Day said:
Treasure Kingdom-Wario

Wario Land would be more fitting IMO.

MnSG said:
Mario Party 10 does appear to focus on Bowser the most.

Too bad its the dreaded car game.

Third-person shooter in which Kerog wield the armor from Yoshi's Safari. Customization allows one to swap armor, arm cannon and crotch gun.

Mcmadness said:
MnSG said:
Mario Party 10 does appear to focus on Bowser the most.

Too bad its the dreaded car game.

Well, at least Bowser's not the one riding on the dang thing.

> Captain Toad is on its way he's pretty much the only one left of the main cast who doesn't have a game to call entirely his own.
:daisy: > HUH?

To be realistic, yeah, it would be nice to see Bowser as a playable protagonist instead of a boss. But judging from the fact both him and Toad have got enough spotlights in Mario-titled games, they don't urgently need it.

Dorayaki said:
> Captain Toad is on its way he's pretty much the only one left of the main cast who doesn't have a game to call entirely his own.
:daisy: > HUH?

To be realistic, yeah, it would be nice to see Bowser as a playable protagonist instead of a boss. But judging from the fact both him and Toad have got enough spotlights in Mario-titled games, they don't urgently need it.
Daisy is just as much a part of the main cast as Waluigi is.

Back