• All three Lords of Shadow games.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E.T

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bubsy 3D

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • All of the games except for Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy 2

• Both Sticker Star, New Super Mario Bros.2, Yoshi's New Island and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

• Both Mega Man 8, Mega Man X6 and 7, and Resident Evil 6

• Both Action 52 and Cheetahmen II

• Hotel Mario

• Zelda's Adventure

• Zelda: Wand of Gamelon

• Link: The Faces of Evil

• Ride to Hell: Retribution

• Microshaft Winblows 98

• Sonic R

• Sonic Free Riders

• Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Just Sonic 06, Sonic R, Sonic Free Riders and Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

• Both Castlevania 64, the Lords of Shadow games and Castlevania The Adventure.

• Super Mario 3D Land

• Castlevania: The Adventure

• Contra: Legacy of War

• C: The Contra Adventure

• Haunted Castle

• Shaq Fu

• Plumbers Don't Wear Ties

• Daikatana

• Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis

• Ninjabread Man

• Silver Surfer

• Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

• Air Control

• Shadow the Hedgehog

• Sonic Unleashed

• Charlie's Angel

• Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure

• Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash

• Castlevania Judgement

• Total voters
Re: Paper Mario Sticker Star vs Mega Man 8 and X7 vs Metroid Other M vs Sonic 06

Ninelevendo said:
They're both pretty equal, Except that Galaxy 2 has more stars.

Galaxy 2 is a good case for a "quality over quantity" argument. Hell I think it's the absolute best case for that argument.

Ninelevendo said:
NSMB2 is far worse than Galaxy 2, at least Galaxy 2 wasn't afraid to admit that it was a copy of the game it's based off.

Being not afraid to admit it was a copy of the game it's base off is a bad thing

Pwwnd123 said:
3D Land was basically just the SM64 formula blended with the gameplay of the retro 2D Mario games and NSMB together.

This makes it a bad thing....how?? Besides, it was something utterly new at the time. Better have the same old --- over and over right? Just like Galaxy 2!

Re: Paper Mario Sticker Star vs Mega Man 8 and X7 vs Metroid Other M vs Sonic 06

Baby Luigi said:
Ninelevendo said:
NSMB2 is far worse than Galaxy 2, at least Galaxy 2 wasn't afraid to admit that it was a copy of the game it's based off.

Being not afraid to admit it was a copy of the game it's base off is a bad thing

So having NSMB2 jumping around singing "Buy me! I'm a brand new game!" when it isn't is better?

Ninelevendo said:
So having NSMB2 jumping around singing "Buy me! I'm a brand new game!" when it isn't is better?

Did I say it was better?

I most certainly wasn't

Just because I said one thing is bad doesn't make the other automatically my opposite opinion

Heck I'd bet Mega Man X7 on paper sounds a lot more impressive than let's say SM3DL. Though like I said, X7 was a poorly implemented game and SPM and Sonic Generations were just better implemented and better than X7. Heck, the trailer looks promising and inventive and so original that SG and SPM just had to copy X7's idea.

Here's the trailer for X7.

At least Galaxy 2's 3D to 2D section transitions especially at the very beginning of SMG2 easily triumphs MMX7 on Sony's 14 year old PS2.

Pwwnd123 said:
At least Galaxy 2's 3D to 2D section transitions

I ---ing hated those 2.5 d levels, which Galaxy 2 has some strange fetish for

If I wanted to play on 2.5d levels I'd play a fking 2.5d game

Baby Luigi said:
Pwwnd123 said:

I know. I was like "Um... um... What's going on?"
I was like 8 and I was confused at how much the gameplay shifts from 2.5D to 3D to 2D or whatever.

Rosalina and Luma said:
Baby Luigi said:
Pwwnd123 said:

I was like 8 and I was confused at how much the gameplay shifts from 2.5D to 3D to 2D or whatever.

Well atleast the gameplay shifts from 2.5D to 3D look much better than Mega Man X7 on Sony's so called "PlayStation 2". Heck, I gotta say X7 has simply the worst audio design ever in a game.

Now, Baby Luigi and LeftyGreenMario if you had the choice to play SMG2 or Mega Man X7, what would you choose? If you wanna know how bad MMX7 is, then you gotta go play it for yourselves by getting a hold of it and popping it into the PS2 and seeing the familiar PS2 boot up.

Anyways Baby Luigi, are Super Mario Galaxy 2's graphics on par of that of a PS2 game released around the same time as it? Do the models look as low poly as that of a PS2 game released around the same time as it and 2008-2009 PS2 games or even the towers seen during the boot up of the PS2 and the cubes seen during some part of the system setup?

I wonder if LeftyGreenMario would find this bad or would she?

Dude. I have not played or seen a walkthrough of any Mega Man game. I also do not have a PlayStation 2.

Y'know what that means? I don't understand what the hell you're trying to tell me.

Who's bright idea is it to include Mario Sunshine on this list :mad:? Why not use E.T on the Atari 2600 instead?

TheFarmboy said:
Who's bright idea is it to include Mario Sunshine on this list :mad:? Why not use E.T on the Atari 2600 instead?
Someone's bright idea. Not mine.

Baby Luigi said:
I most certainly wasn't

Just because I said one thing is bad doesn't make the other automatically my opposite opinion
Then what's supposed to be the "good" thing? They can't both be bad, one has to be the good option at handling games like that.

And don't say not making them is the best option.

Pwwnd123 said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
Baby Luigi said:
Pwwnd123 said:

Well atleast the gameplay shifts from 2.5D to 3D look much better than Mega Man X7 on Sony's so called "PlayStation 2". Heck, I gotta say X7 has simply the worst audio design ever in a game.

Now, Baby Luigi and LeftyGreenMario if you had the choice to play SMG2 or Mega Man X7, what would you choose? If you wanna know how bad MMX7 is, then you gotta go play it for yourselves by getting a hold of it and popping it into the PS2 and seeing the familiar PS2 boot up.

Anyways Baby Luigi, are Super Mario Galaxy 2's graphics on par of that of a PS2 game released around the same time as it? Do the models look as low poly as that of a PS2 game released around the same time as it and 2008-2009 PS2 games or even the towers seen during the boot up of the PS2 and the cubes seen during some part of the system setup?

I wonder if LeftyGreenMario would find this bad or would she?

Seriously dude does anyone here play or even care about Mega Man right at this moment?

Are we talking about it right at this moment?

Ninelevendo said:
Seriously dude does anyone here play or even care about Mega Man right at this moment?

Well I could load up some MM X on my Wii U again now that you remind me of it.

Both Stargazing and Baby Luigi have admitted that they don't play Mega Man, bringing it up again is annoying, espicailly when we're talking about something completely different.

Ninelevendo said:

well, I'm sure we'd be playing all the newest mega man titles if there were any.

Cheesy said:
Ninelevendo said:

well, I'm sure we'd be playing all the newest mega man titles if there were any.
Well, if there were any new Mega Man titles, I would totally of heard of it before Awards Mafia and this thread.

EDIT: Also, Smash Bros.

Ninelevendo said:
bringing it up again is annoying, espicailly when we're talking about something completely different.

welp sorry people do care about megaman on this forum

those people just tend to not show up in this thread

aka get 3k in here

Did anyone read the "right at this moment" part?

Ninelevendo said:
Did anyone read the "right at this moment" part?

Thats it im going to get my 3ds and play megaman 3

right.

now.

So what, get interested how many hours later?

Ninelevendo said:
Then what's supposed to be the "good" thing? They can't both be bad, one has to be the good option at handling games like that.

And don't say not making them is the best option.

Saying the truth doesn't make a game's problems go away

Hiding it just makes it worse

Ninelevendo said:
So what, get interested how many hours later?

im not sure what your point even is

if you just want to have people care for megaman, they do whether you can see or not.

its not like everyone has forgotten about him just because capcom has.

Back