• All three Lords of Shadow games.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E.T

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bubsy 3D

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • All of the games except for Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy 2

• Both Sticker Star, New Super Mario Bros.2, Yoshi's New Island and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

• Both Mega Man 8, Mega Man X6 and 7, and Resident Evil 6

• Both Action 52 and Cheetahmen II

• Hotel Mario

• Zelda's Adventure

• Zelda: Wand of Gamelon

• Link: The Faces of Evil

• Ride to Hell: Retribution

• Microshaft Winblows 98

• Sonic R

• Sonic Free Riders

• Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Just Sonic 06, Sonic R, Sonic Free Riders and Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

• Both Castlevania 64, the Lords of Shadow games and Castlevania The Adventure.

• Super Mario 3D Land

• Castlevania: The Adventure

• Contra: Legacy of War

• C: The Contra Adventure

• Haunted Castle

• Shaq Fu

• Plumbers Don't Wear Ties

• Daikatana

• Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis

• Ninjabread Man

• Silver Surfer

• Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

• Air Control

• Shadow the Hedgehog

• Sonic Unleashed

• Charlie's Angel

• Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure

• Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash

• Castlevania Judgement

• Total voters
Re: Paper Mario Sticker Star vs Mega Man 8 and X7 vs Metroid Other M vs Sonic 06

From most people's point of view is that I hear that Sticker Star is like Paper Mario's Mega Man X7 and Sonic 06.

Re: Paper Mario Sticker Star vs Mega Man 8 and X7 vs Metroid Other M vs Sonic 06

Well yeah my only complaint about other M is the story. I'm fine otherwise because I still liked it.

>metroid other m has 0 votes

[me=Shoutmon]immediately slaughters you all[/me]

The only true answer is Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing.

Pwwnd123 said:
From most people's point of view is that I hear that Sticker Star is like Paper Mario's Mega Man X7 and Sonic 06.

Can you ----ing stop comparing this game to other games and stop making those damn analogies no one gives a ---- about?

Baby Man said:
Pwwnd123 said:

Can you ----ing stop comparing this game to other games and stop making those dang analogies no one gives a ---- about?
Well, I think his analogies are like analogies' Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, or their Metroid Prime 3, or their Sonic the Hedgehog 2, or maybe even their Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones.

MidnaFreak said:
the X series started to suck hard after X5.

X8 was pretty good. A definite step up from the previous two outings.

Sonic '06 because it is legitimately terrible.

Can you ----ing stop comparing this game to other games and stop making those damn analogies no one gives a ---- about?

You do realize that I have low functioning autism and I have that bad habit of comparing things to other things. Besides give me a break because of my autistic mind.

Pwwnd123 said:
Can you ----ing stop comparing this game to other games and stop making those dang analogies no one gives a ---- about?

You do realize that I have low functioning autism and I have that bad habit of comparing things to other things. Besides give me a break because of my autistic mind.
So, of all the symptoms of low-functioning autism, you only happen to have the one.

...yeah, that's not sketchy at all.

You know is Sticker Star really all that bad like X7,Big Rigs,Sonic 06 and Other M.

Pwwnd123 said:

It's not an excuse, especially after people tell you to cut it out.

Pwwnd123 said:
You know is Sticker Star really all that bad like X7,Big Rigs,Sonic 06 and Other M.

Sticker Star is NOT on the same level as Big Rigs. Sticker Star is at least ----ing playable unlike the bug-fest in Big Rigs.

Baby Man said:
Sticker Star is NOT on the same level as Big Rigs. Sticker Star is at least ----ing playable unlike the bug-fest in Big Rigs.

Okay, but is it on the same level as Metroid Other M for the Wii and Mega Man X7 for Sony's PlayStation 2. BTW I recently had a PS2 for a month till my dad sold it 3 or 4 days ago due to that horrible input lag on my HDTV. I didn't have X7. But Baby Luigi, do you just happen to own a Sony PS2 and a copy of Megaman X7 which is a gawd awful piece of crap in the PS2's library from what I heard.

I don't know. I haven't played any of the damn games you listed. Including Sticker Star.

To be honest, after seeing AVGN's review of Big Rigs. I'd rather play that over Sonic 06 myself. The fact you go super fast backwards until you find ourself out of the map is so hilarious, and literally nothing can stop your movement is too funny. And no matter how much you mess around, when you do what you're supposed to do, you're given a hilarious "YOU'RE WINNER" message at the end (They did fix that in some versions of the game but nonetheless).

Hell, that sounds more of an enjoyable experience then Mach Speed Sections, Hedgehog on Human romance, "IT'S NO USE!", and the Ball Puzzle.

But the problem is that Sticker Star is not as unplayable, nor as cringe-worthy of Sonic '06. It's just a bad design choice that alienated older fans of the Paper Mario series. I can't think of a single person who liked Sonic '06, yet there are a decent number of people who sincerely enjoy Sticker Star.

Besides, Big Rigs is like on the same level as movies such as The Room, Birdemic, etc. They're types of games you sit back with your friends, drink, and laugh at the game, rather than sincerely enjoy the game for what it is. They're so bad, they're hilarious. It's a different type of enjoying the game.

Baby Man said:
But the problem is that Sticker Star is not as unplayable, nor as cringe-worthy of Sonic '06. It's just a bad design choice that alienated older fans of the Paper Mario series. I can't think of a single person who liked Sonic '06, yet there are a decent number of people who sincerely enjoy Sticker Star.

They're out there.

Baby Man said:
I don't know. I haven't played any of the damn games you listed. Including Sticker Star.

Well, do any of you have a PlayStation 2 laying around here somewhere? I only had one since last month like I said till my dad sold it recently not like 3 or 4 days ago alongside Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 and Agents under Fire. I only have a copy of FIFA Street 2 laying around and it's right on my desk. Besides I think X7 is considered to be the #1 worst Mega Man game in existence right next to MM8.

Toa 95 said:
They're out there.

I know our very own Crackin', for a fact, enjoys Sticker Star. Plus reviews for the game are lukewarm at worst: it scored a 75 in Metacritic, which is actually decent for a game.

I hate being a hypocrite, but Sticker Star is more like DMC: Devil May Cry, than it is to whatever broken game Pwnd seems to be referring to, because both games are hated for their radical changes that most likely don't work, yet are still technically could be considered good, enjoyable games, only if they aren't compared to previous entries of their franchise.

And if you excuse me, I'd rather not make yet another trite, insipid comparison to another game again.

Baby Man said:
Toa 95 said:
They're out there.

I know our very own Crackin', for a fact, enjoys Sticker Star. Plus reviews for the game are lukewarm at worst: it scored a 75 in Metacritic, which is actually decent for a game.

I was referring to '06, not Sticker Star.

Baby Man said:
I can't think of a single person who liked Sonic '06

There are people like this that exist actually. I've seen comments on both Youtube and even the Sonic Stadium defending the game :V

That said, I'll never truly understand it because everyone of their points have always been arguable against. Most saying because "The fans rushed the game! You can't complain about a game where it was your fault it was rushed to begin with!" when we should judge games on how the final product came out. Even if it was true that the fans wanting the game sooner rather then later was the cause, it's the companies fault for actually listening and letting the fans determine the deadline for release.

Northern Verve said:
That said, I'll never truly understand it because everyone of their points have always been arguable against. Most saying because "The fans rushed the game! You can't complain about a game where it was your fault it was rushed to begin with!" when we should judge games on how the final product came out. Even if it was true that the fans wanting the game sooner rather then later was the cause, it's the companies fault for actually listening and letting the fans determine the deadline for release.
Thank you. It's sad to think of what Sonic 06 could have been, but it is what it is. It's a Christmas-rushed pile of *bleep*, and the potential it had has no effect on whether the game is actually any good.

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Northern Verve said:
Thank you. It's sad to think of what Sonic 06 could have been, but it is what it is. It's a Christmas-rushed pile of *bleep*, and the potential it had has no effect on whether the game is actually any good.

Yeah, It's so bad that the AVGN should review it and insult it like Superman 64.

Sonic 06 would have to be my choice. It's not really fair to say Metroid Other M and Paper Mario Sticker Star suck. I mean, c,mon, Metroid Other M is very much like the originals with it's own unique twist, and Paper Mario Sticker Star may be nothing like the other PM games, but that doesn't mean it's a bad game in it's own right.

Northern Verve said:
There are people like this that exist actually. I've seen comments on both Youtube and even the Sonic Stadium defending the game :V

Those type of people seem to blame the victim rather than blame the perpetrator themselves. Sega doesn't have to listen to their fans. I guess they agreed with them because mainly "---- it, they'll buy the game anyway", and that's entirely their (the company, not the fans) fault.

Back