DragonFreak Emerald - Part 4: Deus Ex Machina Plot 1

Re: DragonFreak Emerald - Part 1: Moving Days

Y U NO TORCHICZ?

3D Player 2004 said:
Treecko is the best choice, the best starter pick Gen 3, will give you the best results and will do the most in reduction of difficulty. Also, don't you dare pick Mudkip. Anything but Mudkip is fine but whatever you do, do not pick Mudkip. It will give you the worst results through an increase of difficulty. Also catch a Magikarp when you have the chance and try to evolve it into Gyarados. And before you do the 1st Rival battle, make sure to get your starter to level 8.

I think the contrary, Treecko is the most challenging one because Sceptile has a bad movepool, all he can use are grass and normal attacks, with weak power.
While on the other hand, Blaziken and Swampert movepool are more diverse, and they get dual STAB with stronger attacks.

So Vote: Treecko to add difficulty.

Or pick a Mudkip and call it MEDKIPZ just for the lols. Treelike is the worst, both move pool, statisticstically and personally, but some people do like a weird looking Geeko.

GalacticPetey said:
Ninelevendo said:
Treelike is the worst, both move pool, statisticstically and personally, but some people do like a weird looking Geeko.
D4xX7bM.jpg

:D I said Treeko. Bit either way, it's an opinion thing, but facts can't be ignored. :/

Treecko

oh this is a thing? cool

Treecko

Luckily, how do you think you can level up with only encore, safeguard, counter, mirror coat and destiny bond as moves?

Mudkip: 2
Vommack, Toad85
Treeko: 8
Mariofan169, Smasher, Cirdec, 3D Player 2004, GP, MCD, GBAToad, Yoshi876
Torchic: 1
Ninelevendo

If I made a mistake, tell me.

Also, if anybody would l like to use the 3 person agreement part of this interactive LP to choose a nickname or something, you are free to do that. Like, you cannot use that enough, it is the heart of soul of what I want this to be.

Mariofan169 said:
When does voting end?
Whenever I decide it is enough.

Never use any nicknames at all for any part of this playthrough. Period.

He's 3D Player, he has an irrational hatred of anything not called Daisy or Sceptile.

Mariofan169 said:
Why do you hate nicknames?
Because they are annoying for people to have to remember when they don't know Pokemon that well by picture. And they are difficult to be made creatively.
Tuxedo Ridley said:
He's 3D Player, he has an irrational hatred of anything not called Daisy or Sceptile.
What ?!?! no. You liar.

make sure you call your Treecko Daisy if it's female

if it's male call it Duane

Name it Daisy no matter what, we don't want to risk 3D's rage.

Name all of your Pokémon after famous dragons.

Also, pick Treecko and name it "Nidhöggr" because funny.

We can name him "Firewood" because that's what Treecko will be once we run into a fire type.

That's funny, right?

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Name it Daisy no matter what, we don't want to risk 3D's rage.
Ironic that you say that since if it gets named Daisy, that is exactly what would make me rage. Infact, if and Pokemon gets named after any Mario Character at all, I will be very upset.

Back