Ci Ci's Pizza
Long John Silvers
Golden Corral
Hibachi Grill
local chinese restaurant whose name I don't ever remember

Lumastar said:
Baby Man said:
Mariofan169 said:
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Five Guys yet. Their burgers and fries are DELICIOUS.

No idea, I should really give them a try sometime
This guy is not lying. They have really good food.
This is undeniably true.

Cook-Out is my favorite fast food place, but when I want to upscale a bit...

Wait, what am I saying? I never want to upscale! Talk about a waste of money. I'll take my cheeseburgers over posh food any day.

(that said though i do enjoy a good sirloin steak with garlic butter, but the last time i had that was when i was on a cruise)

Chains: McDonald's, Arby's, Subway, Little Caesar's, Taco Bell, Dunkin Donuts
Locals: Motz Hamburgers (Detroit, MI), Astoria Pastry Shop (also in Detroit), Joe's Hamburgers (here in Wyandotte, MI), Blue Sky Hamburgers (Romulus, MI)

Fast-Food:Wendy's, Chick-Fil-A, KFC, Dairy Queen
Casual-Dining:Texas Roadhouse, Golden Corral, Outback Steakhouse, Buffalo Wild Wings

Actual restaurants: those catering trucks that come by every Tuesday.

Oh, and that one ramen restaurant in that plaza at/near El Monte. Yeah...

In terms of fast food, In-n-Out, Del Taco, Chick-Fil-A, McDonald's.

Don't forget Albertacos

best Tex-Mex restaurant I've eaten from

Fast Food:
Taco Bell

Pizza Parlor:
Papa John's

Actual restaurants:
Outback Steakhouse

Mellow Mushroom
Papa's Pizza
Las Rias(sp?)
Steak n shake
Ihop
Apple b's
Outback
Zaxbies
subway

Mariofan169 said:
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Five Guys yet. Their burgers and fries are DELICIOUS.
Wow, can't believe I haven't noticed this yet. Yes, they are fantastic.

Pfft, I recognize none of these restaurants.

My only favourite is Nando's on occasion, I keep it simple.

Captain Levi said:
Cook Out
Chick Fil-A (sp?)
Ci Ci's Pizza
Long John Silvers
Golden Corral
Hibachi Grill
local chinese restaurant whose name I don't ever remember
mfw I forget to mention Subway

Glaceon said:

i used to think nando's was overrated, because i only went there, like, once when i was really young and didn't eat anything spicy so i felt kinda underwhelmed. i went again recently and it was actually really good.

i also like gbk and pizza hut

in terms of fast food, the only one i really like is mcdonalds

idk the one we have here is really damn disgusting, the meat isnt probably cooked and the fries are really soggy, and drinks dont even taste right.

Not to mention its about as expensive as freaking long horn, and that's just bullshit considering how bad the food is.

Well we probably dont even have a five guys anymore considering how everyone hated it.

Zae Eildus said:

idk the one we have here is really damn disgusting, the meat isnt probably cooked and the fries are really soggy, and drinks dont even taste right.

Not to mention its about as expensive as freaking long horn, and that's just bullshit considering how bad the food is.

Well we probably dont even have a five guys anymore considering how everyone hated it.
Are you sure you have the right place?

We have a restaurant in Australia called La Porchetta that I really like. As far as fast food goes, Oporto is p. nice, since they do some very tasty veggie burgers.

Nando's or Pizza Hut, don't really go anywhere else unless out side of town.

I forgot to add Cold Stone Creamery on my list. Their ice cream is really good and they have a variety of flavors and toppings.

Are you sure you have the right place?

yep, i remember it pretty well.

I had originally heard they had like the best burgers in the country but ours was just so bad. I thought it was just me for awhile, but i talked to some other people i knew and they didnt like it either.

But i dont think it exists anymore, since i havent seen it in a long time.

Back