Theory on what type the next Eeveelution will be.

Azusa Nakano said:
But what if there isn't another Eeveelution? :dk:
Do not speak of such things.

I would like to see a dragon type Eeveelution! Scaleon? Draceon?

DragonFreak said:
Azusa Nakano said:
But what if there isn't another Eeveelution? :dk:
I, and the rest of the Eevee fandom, would cry.
But how would you know there wouldn't be another Eeveelution? I doubt Nintendo would announce something like that. :dk:

Unless they make a Poison Eeveelution, I want to see a Poison legendary before, and a good one. This type gets too much hate.

Not going to happen because all Eeveelutions have 525 base stats total.
Legendaries need at least 600.

A dragon type would be awesome.

I want a Dragon-type Eeveelution. It would evolve by levelling up while holding Dragon Fang. Also I agree they need a Poison legendary not named Arceus.

normal eeveelution - evolves when holding the amulet coin
ghost eeveelution - evolves when holding the dusk stone
ground eeveelution - evolves when holding the smooth rock
poison eeveelution - evolves when holding the black sludge
fighting eeveelution - evolves when holding the expert belt
steel eeveelution - evolves when holding the iron ball
flying eeveelution - evolves when holding the air balloon
bug eeveelution - evolves when holding the bright powder
rock eeveelution - evolves when holding the rocky helmet
dragon eeveelution - evolves when holding the king's rock

How to get poison eeveelution: get 0 happiness rating from your eevee. It makes sense, because Game Freak hates the poison type.Sarcasm, that was too tempting.

Cirdec said:
How to get poison eeveelution: get 0 happiness rating from your eevee. It makes sense, because Game Freak hates the poison type.Sarcasm, that was too tempting.
This....actually makes sense. I am being serious. Plus it uses the Amie feature just like Sylveon. And essentially, it uses the same opposite feature as Espeon and Umbreon.

I used to imagine that getting an Eevee's happiness to 0 would cause it to become an Anti-Eevee that would murder you in your sleep.

... What's wrong with me?

DragonFreak said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Can someone please tell me how to evolve Eevee into Sylveon.
On Pokemon Amie, you have to get Eevee's Affection, Fullness, and Enjoyment levels to the maximum, along with teach Eevee a Fairy type move.
No, I believe it was getting Eevee to 2 hearts on Pokémon Amie, and then teaching him/her a Fairy-type move.

Back