Next Paper Mario game (Likely on Wii U)

I liked Partners in Time a lot when I actually had it, but I think Bowser's Inside Story is better by a bit.

i dont think ill ever see a mario rpg surpass the original paper mario

mainly due to memories and it being what got me into rpgs to begin with

although from what i played bis was pretty good, although a bit off the wall even by mario standards

paper-mario-walmart-600x285.jpg

It's no longer on the site as far as I can tell, but there's a screenshot of it.

EDIT:
http://wiiuforums.com/wii-u-news-talk/23464-noa-tweets-about-paper-mario-5-a.html

1417644294194.png

Could this be legit?

meh don't store vendors do stuff like this all the time?

that tweet got quickly deleted

idk what to think next

idk
maybe they'll reveal it at that video game awards thing
otherwise i wouldnt keep my fingers crossed about it being announced anytime this year

cool

im looking forward and hope it goes back to the paper mario and thousand year door gameplay

it can keep the sticker star art style though that was pretty cool

Hanayo Koizumi said:
idk
otherwise i wouldnt keep my fingers crossed about it being announced anytime this year

yeah agreed, probably mid 2015 if anything, otherwise its gonna be awhile before anything, if anything, is revealed.

Hanayo Koizumi said:
idk
I doubt that it will be shown at the awards. It isn't exactly the big game I would see aimed at Western audiences specifically. That might be why Tropical Freeze was shown last year.

If the tweet was legit, however, then it's likely that we will be seeing the game by the end of the year. I'm putting my money on a mid-month direct.

>Donate $0.

i'm not really gettin my hopes up because this kind of stuff is way too easy to fake

plus after sticker star i don't really feel too excited about paper mario

so i'll just wait until there's a proper announcement and actual footage to get judge this, but even then it probably won't mean anything since sticker star was originally supposed to be a return to the first two games...

Nabber said:
i'm not really gettin my hopes up because this kind of stuff is way too easy to fake

plus after sticker star i don't really feel too excited about paper mario

so i'll just wait until there's a proper announcement and actual footage to get judge this, but even then it probably won't mean anything since sticker star was originally supposed to be a return to the first two games...

dont blame you really, i wasnt too impressed with spm, and sticker star just seems awful.

Although if they follow the route of the M&L games maybe the next one will be decent, but like you, i have no positive expectations for the next paper mario game.

I'm not gonna get my hopes up too much. Just going to wait and see what happens tonight.

If it ends up being another Sticker Star, then the series is dead to me, plain and simple.

I can barely contain the hype.

I don't know what will happen if this turns out to be fake.

I think my whole body will implode.

Be prepared for

#Cranky Kong Country

Well it would be neat to see Donkey Kong and the other Kongs appear in a Paper Mario title. Same with Wario and Waluigi.

Back