Next Paper Mario game (Likely on Wii U)

I want a dinosaur themed Paper Mario game or at least a place with dinosaurs. Mario can be friends with a Rex or a Dino-Torch or they can work as enemies.

And I also want the Koopalings to appear and they should have more defining traits.

Yeah wouldn't the Koopalings be perfect for sealing away the seven ancient unexplainable artifacts anyway?

1 koopaling per chapter.

Mario Party Σ said:
But I like Mario and Luigi and Toad and the good guys in the Paper Mario games more than the bad guys.

One of many changes I would have made with SPM is replace Bowser with Toad.

I guess to mix things up, some Koopalings can be mid-bosses while the bosses for the chapter can be them summoning a boss or driving machinery or something

Who would have been the muscle then?

Anyway I am not against Paper Koopalings, but I am against them being the chapter bosses. That would take away the novelty of facing off against a new unique villain every chapter.

Baby Luigi said:
I guess to mix things up, some Koopalings can be mid-bosses while the bosses for the chapter can be them summoning a boss or driving machinery or something

Yeah that seems appropriate.

There can be a twist in one chapter, where you're not really fighting one Koopaling because something like Petey Piranha ate it.

But honestly I had more than enough of the Bowser minions in Sticker Star, I want a new villain in this one.

Unless they create new minions for him like the original Paper Mario.

Petey Piranha eats everything.

I'd also make Bowser jr the ''jr troopa''of the game.

Or Bowser Jr. and Jr. Troopa have a rivalry to try to defeat Mario. Something like that. I'd like to see Jr. Troopa again, that little twerp.

Long as Bowser jr ''wins'' in the end, I could get behind that

I want funny cutscenes like Ludwig Von Koopa getting trapped in a tuba and Lemmy and Iggy carry the tuba in order to save him from Mario's “wrath”. And later they play the tuba to blow him out.

That sounds like a scenario from the cartoon, I don't want to be reminded of the cartoon.

Magikrazy said:
huh?

Where did the tuba come from?
The tuba has to do with the idea of Ludwig being a musician, not sure if officially canon.

And I like the cartoons even if they had their faults but I am okay with no Paper Oogtar or Paper Wizardheimer. *chuckles while imaging this*

I like the idea of having the Koopalings be midbosses. They are a quirky miniboss squad. Even without Bowser being the main villain, he and all those guys could still cause a lot of mischief. Because they love...
Aw, you know how it goes! ;)

Introducing the new enemy, a paper shredder. Add some scissors in there too

Iron Man said:
And Paper Krang, Paper Bebop, and Paper Rocksteady to help him. Paper TMNT and Paper Splinter to help Mario.

I Just have the habit of thinking of the character rather than the meaning of the word.

yoshiking14x said:
Iron Man said:
And Paper Krang, Paper Bebop, and Paper Rocksteady to help him. Paper TMNT and Paper Splinter to help Mario.

I Just have the habit of thinking of the character rather than the meaning of the word.

+10 brownie points for referencing TMNT

Although that will never happen even if Nintendo was drunk

I have always wanted a giant scissor be the main villain of Paper Mario. The good guys' solutions? Send in the rocks!

Baby Luigi said:
Mcmadness said:
That would imply Baby Luigi is my favourite, which he ain't.

Deep inside everyone is a Baby Luigi fan
Kittens >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Babies.

Anyway anything new for a paper mario game yet?

I'd love to play both as the good guys and the bad guys.

Back