Splatoon

isn't there already a custom e-litre 3k scope?

Well the weapons have been released, so now there's a Custom E-Liter 3k Scope :yoshi:

Jokes aside, there was a Custom for the standard, but not the scope.

It's the Great Pumpkin said:
Jason Voorhees said:
Emmett Brown said:
no new splatfest for europe this time appearently.
https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/652315750401576960

And not even a week after it's English release and it's been overtaken by Octolings in the background, probably due to Japan's next splatfest, Squid vs. Octopus.

Nintendo's hiding something.
and the Custom E-Liter 3k Scope (Cirdec is probably pleased about this).

Not much because the sub and special weapons don't fit the E-Liter.

Reusing a splatfest that was in America for Europe, seriously? Don't they have no ideas at all? That's so lame...

yeah i could've sworn i'd seen that splatfest before

oh well, at least i'll actually get to participate in one this time

ok, so i like the Aerospray MG but apparently that's all anyone ever uses online what is this

GBAToad said:
yeah i could've sworn i'd seen that splatfest before

oh well, at least i'll actually get to participate in one this time

ok, so i like the Aerospray MG but apparently that's all anyone ever uses online what is this
most people use an aerospray rg, not mg. i am one of those people.

Speak for yourself, I've been in a battle with 7 Krak-On Splat Rollers including myself.

I was in a fight against four buckets once.

On that day, I declared never-ending war against all who use buckets.

Speak for yourself, I've been in a battle with 7 Krak-On Splat Rollers including myself.
are you sure they were all krak-on rollers? it's kind of hard to tell. i own one, but never use it.

Kyon said:
I was in a fight against four buckets once.

On that day, I declared never-ending war against all who use buckets.
i don't use sloshers. i tried them, but i don't think they play very well.

I have gotten the Plane King rank! Based on my observation, Planes are more popular by virtue of facing a few Plane vs Plane teams, so I think we know who's going to win the popularity. I do have some trouble with certain Car teams.

In a way, I see Planes vs Cars as a sort of "spin-off" to the Autobots vs Decepticons, due to the former having more car-based characters and the latter being plane-based.

In terms of Europe getting Cats vs Dogs, I don't quite see it as "running out of ideas" as several suggested. This is because I thought the theme was quite good, and I am looking forward to see how it differs from the US one. I wonder if the stage selection will be different from us.

Anyway, I wonder when will Arowana Mall show up as a Splatfest stage. Sure, Europe's got this one once, but it would seem that after 6 Splatfests, this stage should be given a chance to show up in the US one.

Also, I am quite interested to know what constitutes a good Splatfest theme. It seems that complaint is the primary reaction to most themes so far.

Thanks for reading.

Flippy said:
aerospray rg
that's the one I was talking about nvm

man nintendo needs to do a Mario Sunshine/Splatoon crossover ASAP

initially i wasn't interested in the idea but today i realised Bowser Jr.'s paintbrush would be the perfect weapon they could add

and now i kinda need it

tumblr_nwajho1G0X1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

http://splatoon.nintendo.com/assets/media/splatoon-patch-v2-2-0-notes.pdf

It seems that the latest Splatoon update is going to be a game balance one, rather than content. Nevertheless, it's still going to be a major one since several of this game's elements are going to be updated. Maps, Ranked Mode and Special Weapons are going to get an update, but the major impact has to be the weapons.

The ones most impacted by this change are the Blasters and Rollers. It seems that they are going to be changed so that their OHKO tactics will require more accuracy to perform, which I find a decent change considering how people dislike being splattered by such weapons. Personally, I am a bit sad to see that even Blasters are affected, because I think it's a nice type of weapon for its ability to OHKO opponents.

Thanks for reading.

trying to play splatfest and getting 7 disconnects in a row

finally playing a full match without disconnecting and the game freezes at the results screen

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

Finally got A- in Ranked! This is due to the help of Blasters. For Rainmaker, I used the Custom Blaster for its Bubbler, while in Tower Control, I used the Luna Blaster. The ability to OHKO anyone comes in handy several times, but I think I am liking the Ninja Squid in conjunction with the Luna Blaster.

One question for everybody who are not satisfied with the recent Splatfest themes: what do you constitute as a Splatfest theme that you would find satisfactory?

Thanks for reading.

http://gonintendo.com/stories/245352-north-america-splatoon-pirates-vs-ninjas-splatfest-starts-on

aw shit, son

Gotten A rank in Ranked! It's once again thanks to the Luna Blaster in Tower Control. I think that of all the weapons, Luna Blaster is surprising common in Tower Control (my team was at one point all Luna Blaster users, which we won!), so I guess it's quite easy to use and overall useful there. Reminds me of the commonplace Tentatek Splattershot in Splat Zones at one time.

Thanks for reading.

Back