Mario Party 10

Why didn't Bowser grabbed the characters at the beginning? I think he wants to torture them with his presence.

Wario:Oh dear no! It's giant Bowser!
Mario: How surprising...

Clawdia Koopa said:
Paper Mario said:
3D Player 2004 said:
supermariofan said:
3D Player 2004 said:
supermariofan said:
I wish the other Mario Party games would have the same ending as the first: Something special happens in a map you completed and the character in fourth gets his ass handed. I also wish they kept that lovely music that plays during those scenes
:mad: That is the reason I hate Mario Party 1. :mad:
What?! What's wrong with those endings? They're beautiful
Some people like me get Nightmares from them.
No Mario game is nightmare-inducing, I've been playing the series for years and never had a nightmare about it that didn't also involve something in real life.
Once I had this one dream where Bowser Jr. hanged himself.

It was the greatest day of my life until I woke up.

That's awful!!! Anyway, they should keep the car for people who like it (not me), but give you the option to do a classic-styled Mario Party too.

Honestly, the car mechanic seems to work for Bowser mode. The four players working against Bowser? Sounds good.

But to have it return for nonBowser mode? Did Ndcube have any idea that it DIDN'T WORK?

Baby Luigi said:
Honestly, the car mechanic seems to work for Bowser mode. The four players working against Bowser? Sounds good.

But to have it return for nonBowser mode? Did Ndcube have any idea that it DIDN'T WORK?
This. In Bowser Mode, maybe they can use it to run away from Bowser or something.

In Non-Bowser Mode, it can stay out of my game.

Why was Bowser.Jr against his father in a Mario Party game?
Was there an explanation?

I hope DK is invited and have Plessie take his current party position.

And besides, Bowser mode comes with its own minigames where Bowser tries to eliminate them. That's perfect. A team up game against the game pad wielder. I mean, wow, the concept to make great use of the gamepad sounds REALLY great.

It's just that one little detail of no classic mode as an option is what KILLS this what could potentially be the best Mario Party possibly.

yoshiking14x said:

There isn't, and you can blame the developers for making ----ty ass decisions.

Baby Luigi said:
And besides, Bowser mode comes with its own minigames where Bowser tries to eliminate them. That's perfect. A team up game against the game pad wielder. I mean, wow, the concept to make great use of the gamepad sounds REALLY great.

It's just that one little detail of no classic mode as an option is what KILLS this what could potentially be the best Mario Party possibly.

It would be great if a plattforming game you could control Bowser and chase the other players.

The Wii U already has a ---- ton of platformers already, we don't need yet another one

Baby Luigi said:

yoshiking14x said:

There isn't, and you can blame the developers for making ----ty ass decisions.

Actually its because jr apparently wanted to play hero and Bowser obliged him.

from an Amazon page for Smash Bros. on the Wii U said:
, or outwitting your opponents in a brand new board game mode,

source

Looks like Smash Bros. might be taking Mario Party's classic schtick. And with 51 different characters, the events/"mini-games" likely being variations of Smash Bros. fights and/or the Smash Run events. I think some of us who have wanted something more like the classic Mario Party gameplay to return in style, will just get Smash Bros. (That is if they weren't planning to get Smash Bros. already which was the more likely case).

While it probably won't be exactly like the ol' Mario Parties. Since I doubt they'll be collecting stars and it might even be less luck-based in comparison (Though a Smash Bros. equivalent of Chance Time would be funny). It still sounds like this could overall be the better experience potentially.

It sure sounds like to me either way though, Smash Bros. just stole whatever thunder Mario Party 10 could of possibly had :P

No, Smash Bros. will never have the same satisfying minigames that Mario Party has.

Besides, would you trust an Amazon page describing a product?

Shy​ Guy said:
Because Smash Bros. is already better than Mario Party will ever be.

I highly beg to differ

I found much more enjoyment with the Wario torture in Mario Party than the Wario torture in Brawl

Shy​ Guy said:
? Block said:
No, Smash Bros. will never have the same satisfying minigames that Mario Party has.
Because Smash Bros. is already better than Mario Party will ever be.

You can't compared these games, they are very different.

Northern Verve said:
from an Amazon page for Smash Bros. on the Wii U said:
, or outwitting your opponents in a brand new board game mode,

source

Looks like Smash Bros. might be taking Mario Party's classic schtick. And with 51 different characters, the events/"mini-games" likely being variations of Smash Bros. fights and/or the Smash Run events. I think some of us who have wanted something more like the classic Mario Party gameplay to return in style, will just get Smash Bros. (That is if they weren't planning to get Smash Bros. already which was the more likely case).

While it probably won't be exactly like the ol' Mario Parties. Since I doubt they'll be collecting stars and it might even be less luck-based in comparison (Though a Smash Bros. equivalent of Chance Time would be funny). It still sounds like this could overall be the better experience potentially.

It sure sounds like to me either way though, Smash Bros. just stole whatever thunder Mario Party 10 could of possibly had :P
In the end, maybe it's just a souped up version of StreetSmash.

Jumping to conclusions never felt so good before.

We should get information of this game tomorrow during the Nintendo Direct.

Since this game already looks horrible, the only thing I expect is to NOT see Rosalina be playable in this hot mess.

Now that I think about it, what happened to this game and Mario Maker?
The most recent piece of news we got of this game is a new logo. I WASN'T EVEN ABLE TO FIND A SOURCE OF IT!
Mario Maker didn't even appear in the Nintendo Direct for 2014/Spring 2015 games. What's going on?

Sonicyay2 said:
The most recent piece of news we got of this game is a new logo. I WASN'T EVEN ABLE TO FIND A SOURCE OF IT!
Mario Maker didn't even appear in the Nintendo Direct for 2014/Spring 2015 games. What's going on?

Same treatment as Yarn Yoshi one year ago I guess.

Cirdec said:
Sonicyay2 said:

*Yoshi's Woolly World

Shy​ Guy said:
Cirdec said:
Sonicyay2 said:

*Yoshi's Woolly World

The worst part is that Yoshi's Wooly World got a stage and 2 songs in SSB4 Wii U.

Sonicyay2 said:

hopefully they're adding a classic mode because that's probably the only reason i need to buy this game

Back