Super Mario Maker

memoryman3 said:
I got the Daisy amiibo to work fully in the Wii U version of the game.
I think it's good you've put your interests to a practical use.

Air Conditioner said:
I do think it is a shame Nintendo has pretty much forgotten the Wii U version of this game and are promoting the 3DS version which lacks the features that made the Wii U game popular. Especially since without the Wii U version, the 3DS version would flop horribly. It thrives on its console counterpart for all its online functionality.

I have a question. See I want to combine two of my older difficult levels into one level with a main world and sub-world, one of these levels already has a 0.01 clear rate and it took me over 24 hours to clear as it is so it would be quite an undertaking to upload. But the main issue is building it... these two levels are on two different alts of mine and I want to put this one on my main account. Of course, the alts (despite not letting me give stars between them due to being on the same console) count as other users so I can't upload levels that I download from them, even with modifications.

My question is, is there any way around this? Obviously they are still levels I made, I don't want to steal anyone else's levels but rather bring two levels from my alts to my main account. Last resort I could record editor footage of them and remake them block for block but ugh that would be tedious.

Air Conditioner said:
Air Conditioner said:
I do think it is a shame Nintendo has pretty much forgotten the Wii U version of this game and are promoting the 3DS version which lacks the features that made the Wii U game popular. Especially since without the Wii U version, the 3DS version would flop horribly. It thrives on its console counterpart for all its online functionality.

I have a question. See I want to combine two of my older difficult levels into one level with a main world and sub-world, one of these levels already has a 0.01 clear rate and it took me over 24 hours to clear as it is so it would be quite an undertaking to upload. But the main issue is building it... these two levels are on two different alts of mine and I want to put this one on my main account. Of course, the alts (despite not letting me give stars between them due to being on the same console) count as other users so I can't upload levels that I download from them, even with modifications.

My question is, is there any way around this? Obviously they are still levels I made, I don't want to steal anyone else's levels but rather bring two levels from my alts to my main account. Last resort I could record editor footage of them and remake them block for block but ugh that would be tedious.

Isn't there a way for you to enable people that download your levels to be able to edit them? Maybe that way you could download one of them and just have to recreate one of them inside the other (not sure if there's a option to copy and paste stuff between levels)

Nope, if the level was uploaded on a separate account the only way to possibly upload it on another account is rebuilding from scratch.

Anyway, I made a wicked RNG based auto level where you have to get perfect Bowser RNG for 7 P Switch durations to win. Left it all night and it STILL isn't beaten for upload lol.

WVW69kRn1R03M72exJ

Relevant bump: The recent RIP-miiverse update also changed some of the physics of SMM.

There's a list of changes here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XYPIo7Lru7sRHcBbFfz0WAaoG_9n8yLpk0mYjrGM_SY/edit

Also I find it amusing that the screenshot in my above post still exists despite the fact that it was uploaded to Miiverse.

GameXplain has recently released a Super Mario Maker course that's based on Breath of the Wild's Great Plateau. You can try it out yourself by searching for the following course ID...

0CB1-0000-036E-14F6

King Antasma said:
Also I find it amusing that the screenshot in my above post still exists despite the fact that it was uploaded to Miiverse.

The content posted in Miiverse is still there, just locked. But once they sort through everything and send people their posts that wanted them, odds are everything will be deleted.

Back