Suggest me lesser known good GBA games

Ironicallly, the hardest part of each boss is the stupid X bubble that forms and it floats after you and everytime you touch it, it like takes away a full energy cell. Like, is that really necissary?

suggesting the obscure Rhythm Tengoku because why not

if you do play it, I'd like to know if it's any good :P

The first Rythm Heaven has more reflex and visual cue-based games, apparently.

Gradius Galaxies is a pretty fine game.

3D Player 2004 said:
Duskull said:
Not sure that's really lesser known

Nintendo for some reason doesn't give it any recognition these days.
Bowser Castle 1 in MK7 and including it as an ambassador title for early 3DS adopters doesn't really indicate that they're ignoring it. I think you're confusing obscure GBA games that weren't well known in the first place with GBA games that were once popular but are now not really forgotten.

3D Player 2004 said:
Duskull said:
Not sure that's really lesser known

Nintendo for some reason doesn't give it any recognition these days.
Super Circuit courses have appeared in every Mario Kart game with Retro Cups, plus the ambassador program, and it sold well enough to get a Player's Choice. How is it "lesser known"?

You could try Tales of Phantasia, it's the first Tales game (from what I've seen an excellent RPG series) remade on the GBA.

...I should probably hunt that down myself.

Yeah I have heard good things about that series. Very interesting the first is on the GBA. I may even make this top priority.

Also, I think out of everything suggested so far, I will play Scurge Hive first. And I do plan to play pretty much everything suggested ITT at some point. So I would like to say thanks again for the suggestions.

Yeah, they're all on the GBA, and I'm pretty sure if any of them are connected, it's a vague reference. I should really play these myself, honestly.

I shall Google this...Google says that most of the games are very loosely connected and are only connected by references and ironies. So yeah, not that much that one could get completely lost in any plot.

Back