Your Movie Headcanons

RedShell

I'm back. You didn't miss me, huh?
Anser made a Mario headcanon thread. I thought "How about a movie headcanon thread?"

Knock yourselves out.

Magikrazy said:
My crack theory about Frozen:
Remember how Kristoff became the ice deliverer at the end? Well, soon after, he also delivered other things, even giving away free stuff on a certain day.

He grew very close to Anna, and he began to have feelings for her. They planned to get married, but she sadly died before they could. Years later, he married Elsa.

However, one day Elsa and Kristoff got into a big fight. Elsa accidentally froze him. Although he survived, he never fully healed. His hair turned completely white. He became really depressed, drowning his sorrows in cookies. Eventually, he secluded himself from everyone and moved to the Arctic.

Years pass, Elsa decides to locate Kristoff. She eventually finds him and Sven. She tries to convince him to come back, but he refuses. However, he agrees to come back for one day. Since it was the special day from before, he gave away free items to everyone. When he saw the happy faces on the faces of the people, he was finally happy again. He decided that he once again will deliver to everyone once a year.

Back at Kristoff's new house in the Arctic, Sven meets a female reindeer. They fall in love and have a litter of babies.

Their names?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen

That's right.
Kristoff is Kris Kringle aka Santa Claus

Thanks for your time.

Well I for one I have my headcanon that scar was possibly trying to be an efficient king like his brother but failed.

I have have my headcanon that Scar possibly tried to rape Nala but disney removed that implication due to you know, child movie and stuff but I think he is as evil as enough to even go resort for that, I mean he fucking killed his brother and let him die a painful death of being stomped on and probably the cause of the fall breaking Mufasa's back and He didn't even hesitate trying to kill Simba who is part of his own family as well and where in the fuck would in this timeframe have Scar mated with that one lioness from lion king 2 from where we see his son?

The mind of an animal is confusing as is and they just imput basic thoughts so things like rape and murder don't exist to them since their only thoughts are food, water, try to get a mate and pass on it's blood to their cub and I am sure as fuck that there is no such thing as incest for them like we saw in lion king where we see Scar's and Simba's kids become friends and possibly lovers?

Magikrazy said:
iirc the musical version has scar try to marry nala
"Oh, Nala ... you know how I loathe violence ... One way or another, you will be mine."

What scar says in the musical.

Dude does this even look marriage to you?

Sylveon said:
Well I for one I have my headcanon that scar was possibly trying to be an efficient king like his brother but failed.

I have have my headcanon that Scar possibly tried to rape Nala but disney removed that implication due to you know, child movie and stuff but I think he is as evil as enough to even go resort for that, I mean he *bleep*ing killed his brother and let him die a painful death of being stomped on and probably the cause of the fall breaking Mufasa's back and He didn't even hesitate trying to kill Simba who is part of his own family as well and where in the *bleep* would in this timeframe have Scar mated with that one lioness from lion king 2 from where we see his son?

The mind of an animal is confusing as is and they just imput basic thoughts so things like rape and murder don't exist to them since their only thoughts are food, water, try to get a mate and pass on it's blood to their cub and I am sure as *bleep* that there is no such thing as incest for them like we saw in lion king where we see Scar's and Simba's kids become friends and possibly lovers?
in animals there are no birth defects for mating with family
it's called inbreeding iirc

Did you even notice that he pounces Nala with little to no warning?

answer me that.

my head canon is frozen and how to train your dragon happened in the same universe, and I've also got an awesome Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Narnia, The Matrix, The Dark Knight Trilogy, James Bond, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean theory that they're all set in the same universe due to having similar characters and shit that connects them. I made a full theory at one point, but it was so long ago, so I'll have to hunt it down.

Super Smash Misty said:
in animals there are no birth defects for mating with family
it's called inbreeding iirc

dude inbreeding can cause birth defects like just google it I'm not even gonna put the effort into correcting you again because it's too much, like, "in animals", do you not think that humans are animals and that we're unique in inred-based birth defects like what are you learning?????? Like here have this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding and start from there since whoever's teaching you all of these ~fun facts~ you keep dropping on us despite them being horribly wrong isn't doing a good job.

It's not really a big or unique headcanon but the Matilda ending where she retains her powers is the one I prefer, rather than the book where she loses her telekinesis once she gets a loving family.

Also that one really quick comment in Skyfall with Bond deflecting what's supposed to be an awkward homo advance by Silva with something like how it wouldn't be a new experience to him really makes me want to have a whole bunch of ideas on Bond's womanizing and his sexuality and ugh I really hope they explore more of than instead of a one-off joke. Like one vague idea I've had is that he uses sex as a way to extract information and acquire allies while in the field, but does this mean none of them are serious? ????

Actually, inbreeding does not cause birth defects per se.

It does slightly increase the risk (especially if it's with a really close family member), but having a baby with your cousin won't automatically cause birth defects.

You still shouldn't, though. I obviously don't condone incest. Just sayin'.

Yeah that's why I said "can cause" and not "will cause" and also why I said google it. Anyways the topic.

Иeptune said:
my head canon is frozen and how to train your dragon happened in the same universe, and I've also got an awesome Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Narnia, The Matrix, The Dark Knight Trilogy, James Bond, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean theory that they're all set in the same universe due to having similar characters and shit that connects them. I made a full theory at one point, but it was so long ago, so I'll have to hunt it down.
this I gotta see

After the movie, Vanellope remained the President, but King Turbug (what I'm calling his cy-bug form) goes back to the castle, and Vanellope asks him for no more trouble. He accepts, and he becomes the "rightful ruler" of the game.

TurboTasticChangeling said:
After the movie, Vanellope remained the President, but King Turbug (what I'm calling his cy-bug form) goes back to the castle, and Vanellope asks him for no more trouble. He accepts, and he becomes the "rightful ruler" of the game.
but wasn't he incinerated

TurboTasticChangeling said:
But Turbo clearly dies at the end.

Back