CLUE: The Scottish Mario Play ~ "Piglet, nae!" (A3S3)

Re: Classic Literature Featuring Userpedia: "The Scottish Mario Play"

Can I be Porter

I approve of this project so much its not even funny, this is my fave Shakespeare play

I wanna be Fleance

Rewriting Shakespeare (mostly into Mario) is something I do for fun all the time, so needless to say, I love this idea!

I wanted to be Lady Macbeth but she's apparently taken (tentatively?), nooooo. So I guess Hecate, then. If I can't be queen of Scotland, I'll be queen of the witches.

Ulp, better grab someone who does something while I still can. Mackduff.

Puddin_ said:
Pink Gold Tubba Blubba said:
I'll sign up as one of the three witches.

Upwitches.png

I'll go get Puddin and Anton to do the same.
yes pls

what a gr8 idea. we'll be fabulous

The trio is assembled. Let us combine our magics and overthrow the witch queen so we may reign supreme!

I'm now imagining Edo, Mason, and Anton chanting "Fair is foul, and foul is fair"

Walkazo said:
I wanted to be Lady Macbeth but she's apparently taken (tentatively?), nooooo. So I guess Hecate, then. If I can't be queen of Scotland, I'll be queen of the witches.

DF said she didn't have a strong preference, that's why I left it as tentative. You could talk it over with her about it.

Are there any spaces left? I really want to be in this, especially after we did Macbeth at school.

I don't care if I'm

RossShell,
RedHecate,
RedDuff,
Or even
InjuredCaptainShell.

Walkazo is a tall woman with green skin, messy hair, glowing red eyes, and horns. Hmmmm...

Definitely not a witch!

Depends on the type of duck. We talkin' buffleheads or mergansers, here?

Toad Eightyfive said:
Walkazo said:
DF said she didn't have a strong preference, that's why I left it as tentative. You could talk it over with her about it.
Nah, she can keep the role: she got in first, fair is fair. Besides, Edo makes a convincing argument.

Although...
Walkazo is a tall woman with green skin, messy hair, glowing red eyes, and horns. Hmmmm...

Definitely not a witch!
You left out my long, pointy fingernails and my close association with black birds. Those aren't witchy traits either, not at all.

char_14456.jpg

Walkazo said:
Depends on the type of duck. We talkin' buffleheads or mergansers, here?

Toad Eightyfive said:
Walkazo said:
Nah, she can keep the role: she got in first, fair is fair. Besides, Edo makes a convincing argument.

Although...

Definitely not a witch!
You left out my long, pointy fingernails and my close association with black birds. Those aren't witchy traits either, not at all.
OK cool! Although if you really wanted that role, I would let you decide since you have seniority.

Aww, thanks. But I'd feel like a bit of a jerk pulling rank/seniority on fun stuff like this anyway.

Mario4Ever said:
char_14456.jpg
0v2l83Q.png

The weird sisters, hand in hand,
Posters of the sea and land,
Thus do go about, about...

(oh the things I do to put off doing paperwork...)

No, I'm serious! No self-respecting witch would be caught dead with green skin nowadays. Green skin is SO yesteryear.

...unless she IS a witch, if one with really questionable taste in witch fashion, in which case, honey, get on our level. :birdo:

Walkazo said:
Aww, thanks. But I'd feel like a bit of a jerk pulling rank/seniority on fun stuff like this anyway.
it's all a moot point anyways

the odds of toad actually writing this are approximately 3720 to 1

No, I'm serious! No self-respecting witch would be caught dead with green skin nowadays. Green skin is SO yesteryear.

...unless she IS a witch, if one with really questionable taste in witch fashion, in which case, honey, get on our level. :birdo:
It's retro chic, bebeh.

Besides, using linear time to dictate one's fashion is soooo boring.

Dr. Javelin said:
Walkazo said:
it's all a moot point anyways

the odds of toad actually writing this are approximately 3720 to 1
Never tell me the odds.

where am i damn it

i'll accept any role where i'm a dictatorious king, a vengeful fighter, or a fantastic ceo with insane ideas

Vommack said:
Uh, yeah, being a man would be nice...

Thats my opinion

Back