Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

So I was playing AS, and I was dealing with stupid Golbat, of course, and then I took like one step after knocking out one and it turned out to be SHINY! That was the first time I ever saw a shiny after all the games I played in! It was in the middle of the night, but I got really excited, even if it was a golbat.

So now I have a shiny crobat. I'm so happy about that! Good thing I didn't use a repel.

COrR-J6WgAADVeY.jpg

What the actual fuck.

Clover said:
Woah, it's Obelisk the Tormentor.

Is that Mega Zygarde looking thing doing a fusion with the other two legendaries? It would explain the red and blue.

Also does it have a dog form, that's sick.

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed some further details about Zygarde. Zygarde can take many forms. Normal Zygarde is at 50% and is called Zygarde 50% Forme. The dog like form is when it is at 10% and is called Zygarde 10% Forme. It has sharp teeth and speed. The blob is the cell, or Zygarde Core and becomes the brain of every form. The flat form is called Zygarde Cell. New large form is called Zygarde Perfect Forme and retains its Dragon/Ground-type. It is the Order Pokémon and is 4.5m tall and 610kg and is said to exceed Xerneas and Yveltal in power. The new Anime series called Pokémon XY & Z is to come with Mega Evolution Act 4 starting on October 29th. It also reveals a new look for Greninja, labelling it "Ash Greninja". The magazine mentions that it looks sort of like Ash's clothes

tfw people talking about this in the ORAS thread instead

Glitchy said:
It'll need to improve on X and Y a lot for me to want to get it.
Yeah same here.

Although Dog Zygarde looks pretty slick.

So wait. This green creature, known as Zygarde, has a strong connection with cells, goes through many forms changes as he gains more power, and is strongest in his "perfect form".

Now why does that sound familiar...
latest

GameFreak thinks they're such a genius to make a Legendary crappy so they have the excuse to make it stupidly powerful and hideous (the dog form is fine, but its perfect form looks terrible).

Glitchy said:
I like the dog form, it's pretty cool. But it probably isn't good because it's only 50% power.
The dog is 10%, so it's even less than that.

Just get five of them, problem solved.

Clover said:
Glitchy said:
I like the dog form, it's pretty cool. But it probably isn't good because it's only 50% power.
The dog is 10%, so it's even less than that.

Just get five of them, problem solved.
[obligitory "release the hounds" joke goes here]

Zekrom was fine, IMO, but I really dislike Reshiram's design for its wolfish face and atrocious-looking abdominal spike.

So VGC 2016 will allow players to have two Uber legendaries on your team.

Prepare your Xerneases and your Primal Groudons.

GalacticPetey said:
Also, the name of the next anime season is Pokemon XY & Z.

Looks like we're getting Pokemon Z next year.
fuckin' called it

*checks time this was posted*

hang on I've been searching for Pokemon z since this post, how did I miss something like this

whatever, I'm just glad they didn't go for xx and xy, because I still shudder in my sleep each time that is mentioned

NitoriAria said:
So VGC 2016 will allow players to have two Uber legendaries on your team.

Prepare your Xerneases and your Primal Groudons.

Pretty much this.
While I love to use Ubers, I don't like double battles because it's just full offense.

Back