Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

Beat the main story and the delta episode, but accidentally killed Deoxys :'(. I will post my team when I have my 3DS with me.

Donatello said:
I'll be infiltrating Team Magma's Hideout soon and does the entrance get sealed off like it does in the original games?
nope

you're required to go back there after the main story as a matter of fact

Now grinding on route 121 before I take on Mount Pyre in the morning:

*Manectric (Tryke) - level 37
*Mightyena (Rose) - level 37
*shiny Metang (Metang) - level 37
*shiny Linoone (Kane) - level 37
*Gyarados (Mylo) - level 36
*Camerupt (Gunner) - level 37
*Gardevoir (Celeste) - level 37
*Gloom (Gwyneth) - level 37
*Sceptile (Andrea) - level 38
*Lairon (Marisa) - level 36
*Swellow (Savannah) - level 36
*Alakazam (Wallace) - level 37
*Shiftry (Perry) - level 36
*Altaria (Rosalinda) - level 36
*Claydol (Geoffrey) - level 37
*Vibrava (Zeke) - level 36
*Sharpedo (Melody) - level 37
*Wailmer (Mikey) - level 37
*Anorith (Alex) - level 36
*Latios (Kieran) - level 37
*Tropius (Nolan) - level 37
*Xatu (Leon) - level 32
*Duskull (Julian) - level 28

I got Alpha Sapphire as an early Christmas present but haven't been playing it b/c of reasons

did you know that not reading about everything that's in the game online actually makes it more enjoyable????? I'm basically playing this with only my knowledge of the originals and I'm loving everything about it; the DexNav is my new favourite thing. I'm up to the 7th gym atm

My team:
Flygon - Lv. 46
Aggron - Lv. 52
Swampert (Kipps) - Lv. 53
Breloom (Loomy) - Lv. 49
Linoone - Lv. 42
Claydol - Lv. 48

I sorta stopped giving them nicknames after the third gym but I'll get to it eventually

Notable boxed things:
Kirlia (Lancelot) - Lv 40 (waiting to get a dawn stone)
Latias - Lv 33 (swapped her out with Flygon as my Fly user)
Lombre - Lv 28 (helped me for the first few gyms)
Masquerain (Sir Skittles) - Lv. 30 (helped me for a lot of gyms)
Duskull (Yoshi876) - Lv 30 (useless piece of crap who'll never be in my team ever >:[) jk <3

GBAToad said:
did you know that not reading about everything that's in the game online actually makes it more enjoyable?????
this guy

this guy gets it

seriously there are twists in this game which make it so much more enjoyable the less you're expecting it

GBAToad said:
did you know that not reading about everything that's in the game online actually makes it more enjoyable?????

Warning: Delta Episode Spoilers:
Seriously who could expect going to space riding on the back of a Mega Rayquaza to fight a Deoxys?

Just got Latios.

Current Team:
Swampert Lv. 36
Swellow Lv. 34
Metang Lv. 36
Camerupt Lv. 34
Lileep Lv. 27
Latios Lv. 30

I'd also like to take a moment to say that Lileep/Cradily is tied for my favorite fossil Pokemon with Tyrantrum.

ugh i accidentally skipped the Hex Maniacs and a Psychic in Mossdeep Gym and I already opened the path to Tate and Liza. Anyway around this?

So I'm catching all the mirage spot legendaries, got Zekrom (with the help of my Lv. 100 Infernape), Dialga (with the help of the Pokébanked Lake trio), Terrakion (yesterday), and Giratina (with the help of a Pokébanked Palkia).

What's the secret to evolving your Pokemon to Level 100?

Just finished Delta Episode.

Jesus that was epic, didn't manage to catch Deoxys though (used the Master Ball on Rayquaza because I wasn't expecting another legendary immediately afterwards T_T), I ended up accidentally killing it and didn't care enough to reset and go through the Rayquaza fight and Zinnia battle to try again

Also Zinnia's battle theme is the best thing ever

Cirdec said:
Fight level 100 Blissey teams in secret bases.
And how do I scan friends' QR codes?

Fat Mario said:
Cirdec said:
Fight level 100 Blissey teams in secret bases.
And how do I scan friends' QR codes?

See explanation in the second image.

aF02xUQ.jpg

secret-shore-blissey-jpg.31596

First set is from Secret Meadow. Before fighting don't forget to turn on the Level Release machine (you get in on Battle Resort), the Blissey will be level 100 instead of 50 if you turn it one.

I've beaten the story and delta episode, have caught most legendaries, and have gotten nearly every mega stone.

Contemplating doing a living dex in this game.

ATTN Anyone who has Alpha Sapphire: Does anyone have a Dialga I can borrow? I need it to catch my favorite Legendary, Giratina. I promise I'll give it back once I catch it.

GBAToad said:
Duskull (Yoshi876) - Lv 30 (useless piece of crap who'll never be in my team ever >:[) jk <3
Well I guess you'll never find out my hidden ability.

Blissey secret bases are the best thing ever. O power, lucky egg, and three level 100 Blisseys per base? EXP for days. Especially considering you can battle each twice a day by making them secret pals.

Nysic said:
ATTN Anyone who has Alpha Sapphire: Does anyone have a Dialga I can borrow? I need it to catch my favorite Legendary, Giratina. I promise I'll give it back once I catch it.
I have a Giratina in Pokemon Y, and I'll give it to you if you can give me another legendary in return.

Someone in a secret base who I have received through passerby had a level 100 SHEER COLD WALREIN. And it hit my Level 100 Meloetta while surviving a Psychic. Had to sac my Tropius just to use a Max Revive on her.

I'd rather face 10,000 Mega Rayquaza than an OHKO abuser.

Uh.... I know this ain't the pokemon X thread but can someone answer my questions?

1. I restarted the game and yet I'm curious to ask how wonder trade works.

2. What other things should I know about my game... internet connection wise. I heard of something called friend safari a year or two ago and I'm still perplexed as hell so can someone explain it to me?

3. Is the demo even worth trying it out?

Back