Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

I hope Mega Sceptile will take more pointers from Grovyle than from Sceptile.

Or just call the thing Mega Grovyle, lol.

Dr. Javelin said:
Baby Luigi said:
Meh I used to like Pokemon, especially Gen III. Now? I don't really feel anything.
wow, i thought i was the only one who felt like this

i think we've somehow been cured of the contagious pokemon hype virus, and now only see it as a decent game

it's weird. half my childhood just vanished

For me, I think I just grew out of it

Expected/10.

Pokemon is a convoluted mess of a game, rehash after rehash, and I couldn't care less if it just dies.

Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:
Expected/10.

Pokemon is a convoluted mess of a game, rehash after rehash, and I couldn't care less if it just dies.
I could say the same thing about NSMB, Mario Party, or even Mario Kart.

Godzilla said:
Expected/10.

I could say the same thing about NSMB, Mario Party, or even Mario Kart.
Except they aren't a convoluted mess, and I do have somebody always there for a multiplayer match. Do I really have to explain why Pokemon is horrendously complex?

LeftyGreenMario said:
Unlike Mario Kart and Mario Party, Pokemon gets boring extremely quickly.

Why would you go in a Pokemon thread just to talk about how much you hate Pokemon, really now.

I'm hyped since I've been waiting for these for a while. Idk which one I'll get, I guess I'll have to wait for an updated list of version exclusives

Except they aren't a convoluted mess, and I do have somebody always there for a multiplayer match. Do I really have to explain why Pokemon is horrendously complex?

and being complex automatically makes it bad and horrendous

and that automatically makes it more of a rehash than mario kart and nsmb and mario party

Cecil Terwilliger said:
and being complex automatically makes it bad and horrendous
yeah, this

don't try to play any rts game, they're all too "complex"

Damn, I wish they stopped making a new Pokemon game every year because I always buy it and never finish the Pokedex even though I've told myself countless times I would. That's at the top of my bucket list. Also Gen III is what got me into the series, so I'm getting it anyways.

Alpha Sapphire Master Race.

The fact that the teaser mentions a "new world" leads me to think that we'll see a new part of Hoenn.

Maybe this time they'll let you join Team Magma to combat the blue menace.

So, I wake up to this.

Hoenn confirmed! Yay!

Honestly, I didn't start with Hoenn, so I have no emotional investment in it. I'm waiting to hear more about it before I start getting hyped up.

Godzilla said:
The last thing we need is spawning a Destoroyah.
I'd rather have another Legendary to catch over spending an eternity searching for a Relicanth and a Wailord just for that one puzzle...

Back