Robancekem - Cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Robancekem

Ooh, I liked it so far. Also, Danny Phantom :birdo:

ah ha ha

doctor javelin

you totally need to make my character steal lines from bill cosby now, he was an obstetrician too

63 said:
Why only three user appearances

You can't just throw twenty characters into something right away for the sole purpose of having them there.

Let him tell his story.

Puddin_ said:
Everyone who signs up will appear in the comic, but I will decide when and how often they appear in the comic so I don't have to improvise the plot so much.

He said he doesn't want to have to bend the plot of his comic just to force an arbitrary order and frequency of user cameos. If you read his first post, it seems like doing that weighted down his previous projects to the point where he became dissatisfied with them.

He's trying to tell a story this time, not build am incoherent showcase that dispenses cameos. He doesn't have to shove in characters if he feels it will damage the pace. You should try to be a little more patient. After all he promised all people who signed up will appear eventually.

EDIT:

Let me put it this way:

Do you want him to shove your character somewhere on the first couple pages in a meaningless filler role just so you appeared? Or would you rather want to appear later, but then in a role he specifically crafted for you, that actually fits in with the plot?

You're doing good, by the way. I already voiced my approval of you using actual panelling this time, but I also like how you have jokes with actual build-up and relevance to what is going on. The first two pages already show vast improvement.

Keep it up. And whatever you do, don't take pointers from my own release schedule.

Thanks =D

ATTN: I am currently experience a writing hurdle. In page 3 of issue one, Mister Cup and Purple Cat are supposed to begin developing a romance, and I'm having trouble making it believable. If anyone can help, please PM me or contact me on the IRC and I'll give you the skeleton I have for the next few pages of the comic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back