How was the latest update?

• Totally sick.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Really lame.

• Eh. It was alright.

• Total voters
Much better. My only other suggestion would be to add why Chris decided to ask about the fall of Blusk - was it curiosity motivating him to take advantage of the situation, or does he just want to hear it to help reassure him Cyria's the real deal (even though there's no way to verify the story, but Chris doesn't really need convincing anyway).

Contra(dictory) said:
Having kids by two different fathers doesn't make her crazy.

no no no, I'm referring to the previous version of Chris' mother, Michelle Lockheart

you may not recall, but in P132 she descended too far into her mind's Dark Tower, which resulted in her going completely batshit and murdering a whole bunch of people, to the point where Stane and the Royal Guard did all they could to remove her name and memory of her actions from history

in P132, she was Stooben's sister, because he was the uncle back then

this was for some drama in Part 2 and also to serve as a link to Pride when he would have become more relevant in the later stages of the story, but this plot is rendered unnecessary now that Pride isn't going to be an element anyways
Oh yeah, right, I remember now. But I still don't see why Stooben not having a crazy full-blooded sister this time means he should have a full-blooded brother instead of a half-brother: Tabuu being his nephew the first time around was only 50% blood relatedness, and that seemed to work fine. (Although in general I like it better with Stooben as the older bro (half or full) rather than the uncle, and certainly don't mourn the loss of the crazy-mama plot.)

Back