Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures Game (Taking sign-ups)

RedShell

I'm back. You didn't miss me, huh?
So, here it is: My first ever game. I seriously doubt I will have any players, but it's worth a try.
Pac-World is under threat - again! Pac and his friends must defeat the ghosts hiding in the Netherworld, with traps and tricks along the way.
Okay, some things about the roles. They're coloured in the colour you must type in. Pac glows with black because his text would otherwise be unreadable, as is Betrayus' white glowing red text.
Pac-Worlders
Pac-Man: Leads the Pac-Worlder' s alliance. Has the ability to hinder ghosts, but not kill them directly.
Spiral: Has the same ghost hindrance ability Pac has, but for a shorter period of time. Spiral also is very hard to Kill.
Cylindria: Cyli behaves like Spiral does, however she is twice as fast, but twice as easy to Kill.
Sir Cumference (who has the worst pun name ever): Harder to kill because he can make inventions to give to Pac and pals, but his inventions are vulnerable.

Ghosts:
Betrayus: Leads the ghosts, and will probably be the last to die (he's already dead and also never leaves the Netherworld. Has been taken by me since I'm in this. and because he's my favourite character
Inky: Along with Blinky Pinky and Clyde, Inky is on both sides. He has clones that tattle on Betrayus about Pac's alliance with the other ghosts.
Blinky: Works for both sides. No differences to other ghosts but keeps his word to Pac, no tattling.[/colour]
Pinky: Has a huge crush on Pac, so no tattling. Basically the female equivalent to Blinky.[/colour]
Double agent ghost who's clumsy and tattles by accident.
Dr. Buttocks: Can steal Sir C' s inventions, but Sir C can steal his.

• When out of role, such as when saying "what did I miss?" type in black.
  • If you die feel free to comment on the rest of the events. Just don't type in role colour.
1 (Pac): Misty
2 (Spiral):
3 (Cyli): PrincessOfPeaches
4 (Sir Cumference):
5 (Betrayus): RedShell
6 (Inky):
7 (Blinky):
8 (Pinky)
9 (Clyde): 63
10 (Dr. Buttocks): Sir Komlin IV

Re: Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures Mafia (Taking sign-ups)

I don't understand that well. Maybe I should get in a Co-Host to help out.

Re: Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures Mafia (Taking sign-ups)

but this seems nothing like a mafia game at all
like maybe it's some kind of game, but it's definitely not mafia.
i'd reccomend that you first try and play some other games before trying to make your own

This can b be moved to the normal forum games then

well... how do you play it, then? you've got roles and signups, but there isn't anything about how to play, and what the rules are

So I'd post in this color if I wasn't in-character, and in this color when I am?

This looks okay I guess

Don't worry Pinky looks nothing like that. She Looks like
Pac-Man_And_The_Ghostly_Adventure%27s_Pinky.png

Back