Mario Kart Seven Races: At 6:00pm BST, code 11-2141-8293-1521

Re: Mario Kart Seven Races: Signups closed, but if you're involved, tomorrow at 4:30

No good. Plz put it on a weekend, like NEX said.

Re: Mario Kart Seven Races: Signups closed, but if you're involved, tomorrow at 4:30

Yeah, while I could probably make it, most of us have school and things to be doing on weekdays. If it was on the weekend, our availability would generally be more flexible.

Saturday 6pm.

Oh thank God, I thought I missed it for a second. I was at the dentist. So, Saturday 6pm (I'm British so this should be easy) then? Hope I don't forget. Also, is it a community? Is there a code?

Re: Mario Kart Seven Races: Signups closed, but if you're involved, tomorrow at

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
Hmm...OK, this isn't working out. Let's move it to 6:00pm.

Yes.

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
Saturday 6pm.

Is that EST?

Yes it works as long as I'm not GameCube shopping

You should update the title and send a PM to remind everyone or I am sure some will forget or didn't notice.

So what's the name/code of the community we're even racing in, anyway?

I didn't planned for a community race, so I guess I'll give you the code.
Community: 11-2141-8293-1521
Friend: 0275 - 8687 - 3081

Back