Ponies University First Update! (Monsters University parody)

RedShell

I'm back. You didn't miss me, huh?
Ponies University is a Disney Pixar film I have just made up been working on for a while. Here is the cast list:
Twilight Sparkle-Mike Wazowski
The rest of the Mane Six-Sulley
Discord-Randall
Dean Hardscrabble-Princess Celestia
Johnny Worthington-Queen Chrysalis

Story:
Twilight Sparkle goes to Ponies University to study magic. She meets her worried roommate, Dissy, who is conscious about his large front tooth. She says that it looks fine and the two form a friendship.
However, the super-friendly Mane Five make Twilight angry. Twilight does her best to avoid them, but when they turn up to get Spike, their dragon, out of Twilight's room, she has to catch him.
After catching the dragon, the Mane Five get all the praise. Twilight vows she will never be in a sorority with these five ponies.
The next day Princess Chrysalis approaches the Mane Five and asks if they want to make a sorority with her. They accept, and Twilight wants to join, but Chrysalis says no.
When the Pony games start, Twilight cannot find a sorority with any space. Chrysalis' sorority seemed to lack the Mane Five, and some other changelings had joined her. When the games were just about to begin Twilight called out that she wanted to join. Luna said she was sorry, but Twilight needed a sorority to compete. Twilight was upset, but then she saw Dissy. She asked him to pretend to be a girl, and join her, but then he revealed his Chrysalis jacket. Then the Mane Five said they would, and then it was sealed.
Twilight did not want the Mane Five to be with her, but they were all being called the Mane Six by everypony, so that was the end of that. Twilight had found it difficult to stay with the Mane Five, especially as she had to sleep with mega-hyper Pinkie Pie. However she had grown to like them as much as she liked Dissy. She found it sad Dissy had gone, but she had got over it.
"Welcome to the Pony Games! I hope thou art brought your fraternities and sororities." (I suck at Middle English.) Twilight was very nervous, not only because she hadn't bonded with the other ponies, but also because she hadn't practised her magic.
"Let the games begin! After each day we'll give you a note. It tells you were to go, but not what to do. So you'd better listen up!" cried Cadence.
Twilight hushed the other ponies as Luna and Cadence explained. The ponies headed home, but Twilight had a lot on her mind... To be Continued...

:posh: is pleased to announce that Ponies University has officially lined up with the greatest animated films of the 2010's such as Frozen, Wreck-It Ralph, Shigeru Miyamoto's Super Mario Bros., Tiny Toons Meet Animaniacs and Mr. Peabody and Sherman.

Your gift is coming tomorrow.

TheYoshiState said:
:posh: is pleased to announce that Ponies University has officially lined up with the greatest animated films of the 2010's such as Frozen, Wreck-It Ralph, Shigeru Miyamoto's Super Mario Bros., Tiny Toons Meet Animaniacs and Mr. Peabody and Sherman.

Your gift is coming tomorrow.
mRN8xDd.png

Back