Useless Mario facts no-one needs or wants to know

RedShell

I'm back. You didn't miss me, huh?
In Super Mario Galaxy (the first one), go to the Dreadnaught Galaxy on the one with Bob-ombs.
On the planet will falling sections there is a black hole. You can't get killed by it, no matter how hard you try. Which is probably a good thing, however you WILL die.

RedShell said:
In Super Mario Galaxy (the first one), go to the Dreadnaught Galaxy on the one with Bob-ombs.
On the planet will falling sections there is a black hole. You can't get killed by it, no matter how hard you try. Which is probably a good thing, however you WILL die.
So it can't kill me, but I'll die?

Jim McGinn said:
RedShell said:
So it can't kill me, but I'll die?
Well I mean you'll fall off the edge, and Mario will go "waaahhhh!" but the Black hole will not suck you in.

In Paper Mario, you can change the order the Koopa Bros are stacked in. When they're knocked over, jump on anyone but Red. The others will restack and attack you again. The remaining Koopa Bro will rejoin the stack and do the poses for Red.

Sir Komlin IV said:
In Super Mario Tennis Waluigi and Wario were voiced by the same actor, Charles Martinet.

They were always both voiced by Charles Martinet

Wario also voices Baby Mario and Baby Luigi too.

"useless facts" in this context means "trivia"

Fun fact: the Super Team is highly under appreciated.

Sir Komlin IV said:
In Super Mario Tennis Waluigi and Wario were voiced by the same actor, Charles Martinet.
In Super Mario Tennis, nothing happened because there was no Super Mario Tennis.

Back